PDA

View Full Version : they are coming....on thurs!!!

lizmathmax
31-01-2010, 09:41 AM
OMG! yes Ofsted are coming to do my pre reg on Thursday.....my house is now full of lists....even found myself planting new flowers in the pots on my doorstep!! have bought safety catches for all cupborads in kitchen, not minding yet, is it enough to show that I have them or do I need to fit them do you reckon?
Otherwise think I am sorted....filled in my booklet, policies written,double pram bought, check, check, check.
Please let me sleep between now and Thursday...
XXX :panic:

Hebs
31-01-2010, 09:46 AM
RELAX

honestly i remember flapping like mad, and it really was like a chat with them,

you'll do fine :thumbsup:

mrs tumble
31-01-2010, 01:00 PM
try and keep calm, bless u i nearly fainted and could hardly talk for the first half of the interview, but the inspector was really nice!! is long as on the show round of ur house u say where u r gonna put the safety locks and highlight the danger areas you will be fine. i didnt have mine on but showed her my risk assessment of my home that i had done and she was happy with this, good luck!!!

Vyx
01-02-2010, 05:12 PM
Honestly, relax :laughing: I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo worked up about mine (this afternoon) and had loads of people telling me it will be fine and I'm thinking "yeah, it's easy for you to say!" LOL.

I know you will worry about it regardless but I can honestly say it was fine :) I had a really enjoyable afternoon and there was PLENTY that I was unclear on but she didn't hold it against me but clarified things and made suggestions and guided me.

There are things I haven't got yet or put in place yet but she was happy that I knew about them and they were in my (mental) plan.

If you have some of your policies and risk asessments done (or even drafts like me) I think it goes down well.

Other than that, breath! LOL

xx