PDA

View Full Version : child minder in HITCHIN

Tina Sahrp
29-01-2010, 02:53 PM
I am an Ofsted registered Childminder and a member of the NCMA (National Childminding Association). I am based in Ickleford in HITCHIN, close to the beautiful countryside where we go for lovely walk in the summe3r and play in the park.

Over the years I have also attended a wide range of courses covering many areas of children's learning and development.

I have cared for children for more than 18 years working at first as a Foster carer which Im now retired and child minding for more than 8 years.

I offer a warm, home from home fun and caring environment that is full of opportunities for learning through play-based activities that incorporate the EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage).

Daily activities include regular outdoor play, local outings to places such as Horsham Park and Holmbush Farm, and story sessions at the library.

OPENING HOURS

Monday-Friday 6am-6pm (hours are flexible).

VACANCIES

I currently have two full- and part-time vacancies for children under 5 years.

Please send me a private message via the forum or email at laurajordan40@hotmail.com if you would like some further information, or find out more on http://tinasharp.webs.com/

cuddlybunny38
29-01-2010, 03:07 PM
Hi Tina, I am in stevenage, often notice you on another site, lol, glad you found your way here. You will love it.

Pauline
29-01-2010, 03:26 PM
Thanks for the link on your website Tina :thumbsup:

The background takes a long time to load, did you know that?

Hope you fill your vacancies. :)

Zoomie
29-01-2010, 03:48 PM
I used to live in Hitchen and my Ofsted inspector came from Ickleford :eek: .

Welcome to the site :D

Tina Sahrp
02-02-2010, 10:07 AM
Hi all, thanks for the warm welcome although I have been a member since 2001 I haven't been using the forum for a long while.

Its nice to see there are some friendly people on here as there has always been and that you take the time out to welcome users.

I agree that on my website something is making it slow, I feel it is either the music or the background but for the life of me I cant remember how to change it, I must at some point take the time to get it fixed as is can put people off of accessing it.

If those of you have any enquires of someone in need of a child minder and you don't have any vacancies please be kind enough to give them my email address as I really am struggling to fill my places.

Thank you all again for your kindness

Tina

laurajordan40@hotmail.com

RedDragon
02-02-2010, 10:53 AM
I think to make any changes you have to log in from the main website
www.webs.com

We have friends in Hitchin - Vaughan+Inga - don't know if you know them.

cuddlybunny38
02-02-2010, 12:42 PM
I had to take the music off my site as it slowed it as well, we are alaos strugging to fill our spaces think its all over a lot of my friends in Stevenage have the same problem. x