PDA

View Full Version : ITS BACK .. TESCO FOR SCHOOLS AND CLUBS 2010‏

Annie_T
29-01-2010, 10:49 AM
GOT an email .. cant wait to start collecting again .. and mayb i order some stuff this year (copy of part of the email shown here) They are even doing a comp to win vouchers every week (got take a pic of their display banner outside and email it over - dont think any of us do this so cant do it .. or do you? comp start 5th feb - 29th may)

We’re delighted to announce that Tesco for Schools & Clubs is back for 2010 with vouchers available in store and with online grocery orders from Monday 1st of March!

This year, the catalogue is jam packed with even more equipment and resources than ever before. From Apple iTouch devices to Zone Coaching Tennis Nets, there are more than 1,300 items to choose from covering the entire curriculum for primary and secondary school level students.

Following lots of positive feedback, the catalogue is again divided into five categories – ICT, Sports & Health, Green Schools, Basic Skills and Creativity.

Once again, it’s you who decides what you want from the massive selection so that you get the equipment and resources you need most.

Pudding Girl
29-01-2010, 10:50 AM
How do we apply? I missed it the last two years :panic:

Annie_T
29-01-2010, 10:56 AM
How do we apply? I missed it the last two years :panic:

This is the 2010 site - which is not active yet (as campain not started)
http://www.tescoforschoolsandclubs.co.uk/

but if you go to the 2009 site (see button on 2010 site) you may be able to register there (its there but its weather they will alow you to register)

beccas
29-01-2010, 11:01 AM
i did it last year and i have sent a email asking for banner lets see if i get one you never know we got lots of good stuff last year cant wait for this year.

Pudding Girl
29-01-2010, 11:06 AM
This is the 2010 site - which is not active yet (as campain not started)
http://www.tescoforschoolsandclubs.co.uk/

but if you go to the 2009 site (see button on 2010 site) you may be able to register there (its there but its weather they will alow you to register)
no it just appears to bring up a list of who else is in your postcode area.
Will keep an eye on the 2010 site am determined to get my parents collecting, they all use Tesco!

What good stuff did you get last time then Beccas?

TheBTeam
29-01-2010, 05:06 PM
no it just appears to bring up a list of who else is in your postcode area.
Will keep an eye on the 2010 site am determined to get my parents collecting, they all use Tesco!

What good stuff did you get last time then Beccas?

Thank you for this, it has prompted me to do it, never got round to it before!
You can call them on 0870 010 0708 and register on the phone now ready for 2010