PDA

View Full Version : multicultural question ??????????

mamasheshe
29-01-2010, 10:01 AM
multicultural resources??
i have lots of books with lots of different people with lots of different skin colours are these multicultural. i want to get children s books about children in different cultures/religions anyway but was just curious.hope this isn't a really really stupid question xxx

this should be in the multicultural bit shouldn't if i don't know how to change it now sorry

sarah707
29-01-2010, 10:39 AM
Have a nosey through some of the threads under this one (now I've moved it for you).

There is at least one thread from a couple of days ago which should help you! :D

Pudding Girl
29-01-2010, 10:52 AM
Don't forget it's not just colour and religion, there's ability/disability, there's lifestyle too like gay and single parents, and also challenging sterotypes like having male nurses and female lorry drivers :)

beccas
29-01-2010, 11:10 AM
Don't forget it's not just colour and religion, there's ability/disability, there's lifestyle too like gay and single parents, and also challenging sterotypes like having male nurses and female lorry drivers :)

i thought this was diversity multicultural is religion and skin colour, other bits are equality and diversity

Pudding Girl
29-01-2010, 11:13 AM
All the same to me :blush: