PDA

View Full Version : well i never thought he would

wendywu
28-01-2010, 11:50 PM
My youngest DD is 17 next month. For the past 4 years she has watched " The Girls Next Door, the Girls From The Playboy Mansion"

I thinks she buys into the whole, play all day and party all night ethos. Its all the new clothes, costume parties, film premieres, girly sleep overs, and little dogs in hand bags.

When she was 14 we went to Hollywood and the only stars house she wanted to go visit was the Playboy Mansion. I took her photo outside the gates. With strict instructions no to touch any thing, i had visions of the alarms all going off.:laughing:

She also had her photo taken in front of Hefs model in the waxworks there.

Well she announced to me that this time next year she would be old enough to try out for Playboy Magazine :eek:

So i sent a letter off to Heff telling him about her and that a signed photo would make her birthday very special. I enclosed the photos of her in Hollywood standing by his gates.:laughing:

I did not expect a reply, or at the most a mass produced photo. Well yesterday just 11 days after i posted the letter to LA i received a reply. A lovely 12" X 12" colour photo of Hef and his girlfriends from the TV show. It was signed " To Alarice love from Hugh Hefner"

I was amazed that he had taken the time to personally sign it to her. What a nice man he has really gone up in my estimation now. She will be over the moon.

Now all i have to do is to talk her out of becoming Playmate of the Year :clapping:

Blaze
28-01-2010, 11:53 PM
Wendy you are a good Mum...not many would approach you DD's aim with the understanding you have:)

Blaze
28-01-2010, 11:55 PM
Double posted!

wendywu
28-01-2010, 11:59 PM
I think she may need a boob job first Blaze. Now there a good 18th Birthday present :laughing:

Blaze
29-01-2010, 12:01 AM
They've all had boob jobs!

Forget pressie - At 18 she may be old enough to pose, but she'll also be old enough to get a loan - that her new boobs can pay for!:D

wendywu
29-01-2010, 12:04 AM
Mind you i could get used to living in Hollywood, very sunny :clapping:

Blaze
29-01-2010, 12:07 AM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

geordiebunny
29-01-2010, 12:24 AM
Wish i had a mum like you, i was upset the other day rang her as needed someone to talk to and all she said was am busy shopping will ring you later tonight, am still waiting and that was on tuesday.

angeldelight
29-01-2010, 07:29 AM
Wow that was really nice of him Wendy

I bet you cant wait to see her face ?

Dont forget to let us know what she says

Angel xxx

angeldelight
29-01-2010, 07:29 AM
Wish i had a mum like you, i was upset the other day rang her as needed someone to talk to and all she said was am busy shopping will ring you later tonight, am still waiting and that was on tuesday.

Oh sorry to hear that

Sending you hugs

Angel xx

sarah707
29-01-2010, 07:40 AM
Oh wow that's a pretty impressive present! :D

wendywu
29-01-2010, 08:12 AM

You can always chat to me Bunny, i mother every one. I cant help it i just go into " there there, never mind " mode :o

miffy
29-01-2010, 08:14 AM
What a fantastic idea - your dd will be over the moon with this present :)

Miffy xx

ajs
29-01-2010, 08:20 AM
i love your style wendy. And i assume that's your dd's name that's beautiful

geordiebunny, you're definatley not alone in the mother problem stakes, mine has swanned off out of the country without even calling to say goodbye, i lst spoke to her on sunday, goodness knows when she will be home and if i can contact her while she's away.

wendywu
29-01-2010, 08:23 AM
I was just so gob smacked that he took the time to do that for a young girl.

The TV programme shows him as pretty busy with a hetic life, i would have thought my letter was very far down the list of things to do. And such a quick reply as well.:)

Just goes to show you there are still some kind people left in this world :littleangel:

Twinkles
29-01-2010, 08:32 AM
She'll love it Wendy.
She's so gorgeous I'd lock her up now don't now about sending HH her photo :laughing:

Trouble
29-01-2010, 07:50 PM
how fab:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

its so nice of him to reply she will be made up:D :D

you will have the mum of the year with that gift:thumbsup: :D