PDA

View Full Version : LUCKY CHARMS

angeldelight
27-01-2010, 06:17 PM
The breakfast cereal :laughing:

Anyone remember them?

Did any of you like them?

Always used to buy them for my children when they were little but you can not buy them here anymore unless you go somewhere like Selfridges or somewhere that sells American sweets etc

My daughter has a craving for them and I promised her a box but they are £10 a box here and I do not think they will last very long with her around :laughing:

http://www.americansoda.co.uk/uk/American-Soda/Home/Lucky-Charms-(453g).aspx?gclid=CMOBwreWxZ8CFWlr4wodtye20A

You can order online but delivery is not cheap so it seems easier just to buy them in town

Just wondered if anyone has seen them cheaper in their neck of the woods?

Angel xxx

ajs
27-01-2010, 06:25 PM
sorry i haven't seen them near here but i am off to New York in June so will bring some back for her ( remind me though please)

i used to love them

beccas
27-01-2010, 06:25 PM
yes i do remember them but havent seen them around for a while

singlewiththree
27-01-2010, 06:26 PM
Ocado sell them online for £5.99 a box! :)

angeldelight
27-01-2010, 06:26 PM
sorry i haven't seen them near here but i am off to New York in June so will bring some back for her ( remind me though please)

i used to love them

Me remind you :laughing:

Can you remind me to remind you please Mandy ha ha

Angel xx

angeldelight
27-01-2010, 06:27 PM
Ocado sell them online for £5.99 a box! :)

Do they - is there a min order though and how much is delivery ?

Angel xx

ajs
27-01-2010, 06:35 PM
Me remind you :laughing:

Can you remind me to remind you please Mandy ha ha

Angel xx

we're as bad as each other
hopefully if i see them i will remember to buy them but i bet i forget why i needed to and who they ere for

mamasheshe
27-01-2010, 06:53 PM
we weren't allowed them though i wanted them just cornflakes wheatabix or maybe porridge

charleyfarley
27-01-2010, 07:05 PM
I thought you wanted some lucky charms to stop you having all this bad luck :D

I've only seen them in Selfridges and no way would pay that much for cereal:panic:

Carol xx

fionamal
27-01-2010, 07:49 PM
House of Fraser sell them and im sure the last time i bought them it was £6 per box. Neddless to say ive never bought another box

Dare4Distance
27-01-2010, 07:51 PM
I LOVE them! My friends all think I'm crazy because I'm kinda obsessed haha

I have 3 boxes in my cupboard :D

I brought back a suitcase full of them when I went to Texas a few years ago and I have American friends who send me them when I run out haha

angeldelight
27-01-2010, 08:05 PM
I thought you wanted some lucky charms to stop you having all this bad luck :D

Carol xx

Good thinking Carol ha ha :laughing:

Angel xxx

geordiebunny
27-01-2010, 10:02 PM
I have 2 friends that love these and one pays mad prices for them, she is single and no kids. Thanks for the tips on where sells them I will let my other friend know.

Annie_T
27-01-2010, 10:29 PM
OMG !!

I loved them, i brought some off ebay last year or year before for my kids to try them(they came in 2 small bowls rather than the boxes tho but still they loved them too ... how i miss them. hehe

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m38.l1311&_nkw=lucky+charm+cereal&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Cazz
27-01-2010, 11:30 PM
I've never heard of them :huh:

Does that mean I had a deprived childhood? :laughing:

I have to ask though - are they really that good that they're worth £5.99 a box? :eek:

angeldelight
28-01-2010, 07:32 AM
I've never heard of them :huh:

Does that mean I had a deprived childhood? :laughing:

I have to ask though - are they really that good that they're worth £5.99 a box? :eek:

£10 at Selfridges

I do not eat cereal so I have no idea

Seems a bit over the top though :laughing: even if they are nice ?

Angel xx

singlewiththree
28-01-2010, 07:35 AM
Do they - is there a min order though and how much is delivery ?

Angel xx

There is no minimum order I think AND they have some FREE delivery slots (which may require a mimimum order I suppose). I found their basic range a similar price to tesco they were the only people who would deliver to me in the snow! They also have 1 hour delivery slots which is VERY handy :clapping:

angeldelight
28-01-2010, 07:36 AM
There is no minimum order I think AND they have some FREE delivery slots (which may require a mimimum order I suppose). I found their basic range a similar price to tesco they were the only people who would deliver to me in the snow! They also have 1 hour delivery slots which is VERY handy :clapping:

I will take a look thanks Paula

Angel xx