PDA

View Full Version : Not today

Pipsqueak
27-01-2010, 10:26 AM
Inspection is not today - she said if she wasn't here by 10 then to assume she isn't coming..... must be tomorrow like I thought!

wonder how my two friends are getting on - they have their insepctions today

Tatia
27-01-2010, 10:48 AM
The waiting is the worst bit! Whn I had my last inspection, for some reason I had a total mind blank and had all my washing hanging on hangers from the fireplace to dry!!! :blush: Luckily only shirts and blouses, no smalls. :laughing:

LittleAcorns
27-01-2010, 10:49 AM
Pip are you pleased about it being tomorrow, or would you rather have got it out of the way?!

nannymcflea
27-01-2010, 11:08 AM
Incase I don't get another chance.

Show 'em what you're made of tomorrow.:thumbsup:

Hope the day goes well and you get a nice Mrs O. :)

Pipsqueak
27-01-2010, 11:58 AM
I knew really it wasn't going to be today as she was going to my friends today (my powers of deductions are great!! lol)

Part of me would have like it today, get it over with and tomorrow I have both 2yr olds - who both have very minimal commication skills and consquently get very frustrated, one of them doesn't like strangers/change, both have alpha male syndrome going on at the moment - their battle for 'setting' dominance is amazing - so I know I'll have my work cut out for me tomorrow

I must admit I am ready and raring to go now, I feel quite confident about things.

Trouble
27-01-2010, 01:05 PM
oh good luck sweetiexxxxxxx:D

ORKSIE
27-01-2010, 01:13 PM
I will be thinking of you tomorrow and I will be sending lots of positive vibes xxx

Zoomie
27-01-2010, 01:14 PM
Best of luck for tomorrow then :)

Pipsqueak
27-01-2010, 01:58 PM
OMG - my (sons') childminder has just rung me - she was inspected by the same person today and

ssshhhhh

she got an OUTSTANDING:clapping: :clapping:

I knew she was outstanding, I kept telling her, she is fab. I am sooooo proud of her and sooooo pleased for her I cried when she told me:clapping: :clapping:

oh well, no pressure eh!!!! lol

sarah707
27-01-2010, 06:18 PM
Oh wow well done to your son's childminder! :clapping:

Good luck with yours xx