PDA

View Full Version : MORNING MIDDLE OF THE WEEK

angeldelight
27-01-2010, 07:17 AM
Morning Everyone

Hope everyone ok

Seems really cold this morning but not sure what the weather is doing it is still dark

What are you all doing today , we are having a lazy day with lots of free play and crafts

Have a good day everyone

Angel xx

daisyboo1980
27-01-2010, 07:25 AM
off to toddlers this morning with the 2 wee ones
there is drama class afterschool so no pick up until 3 yipeee i could actually dance
feeling great this morning as the all day nausa (sp) has nearly gone and it seems im getting my energy back i stayed up until 9 last night whoo hoo
and i think im getting a bit of a baby bump cant wait to get my scan next week so i can finally tell the world why i have been so moody lol

hope u all have a great day

charleyfarley
27-01-2010, 07:26 AM
Morning Angel

How are you feeling today? Hope you are still taking it easy :thumbsup:

We are off to collect my new pushchair today :clapping: :clapping: And hopefully the garage will phone about the repair price for my car, I'm fed up of waiting now.

I'm hoping for a normal day with NO late finishes :thumbsup:

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

Roseolivia
27-01-2010, 07:31 AM
Morning everyone. Another quiet day, only before and after schoolies today and 1 afterschoolie isn't coming later so am taking Rose and 1 mindee to McDonalds as a treat (keeps him quiet). Have food shopping to do today. Have a great day

miffy
27-01-2010, 07:52 AM
Morning everyone

You should definitely take it easy today Angel!

We're off to toddler group this afternoon. Hoping the weather forecast is wrong and we don't get a soaking!

Carol - hope the car is fixed and doesn't cost you an arm and a leg!

Miffy xx

Twinkle
27-01-2010, 08:37 AM
Morning Angel, morning all :)

I only have after schoolies today but waiting in for the mechanic to take a look at my car :( . It's not been running right since temps hit -7'C, could be fatal.

Nice to see you back Angel, hope you're feeling better :)

ORKSIE
27-01-2010, 09:20 AM
School runwas freeeeeeezing.

Off to CM toddler group this morning, doing a tasting session, cant wait to see the lo's faces when they try Lemon:eek:
My topic at the moment is healthy eating and bodies.

Have been reading the Very Hungry catterpiller....one of my favourites.:D

estrelas
27-01-2010, 10:02 AM
I'm in a :( :( mood today
tired, bored, can't be bothered mood

Hope everyone else feels better than i do x

breezy
27-01-2010, 10:20 AM
freezing morning school run, local road shut so traffic chaos too. Easy day though one off sick and baby asleep! He goes at one then nothing til school run :clapping:

ORKSIE
27-01-2010, 01:19 PM
They loved the lemon:eek: made a few wonderful faces...but they loved it:laughing: :laughing: