PDA

View Full Version : Warhammer

Tink
22-01-2010, 10:44 AM
My DH is obsessed with these miniatures, he spends more time with them than me:(
He's even set up his own forum:eek:
Does anyone you know like this hobby?

cabby
22-01-2010, 11:11 AM
there's a shop here (northampton) where they have all different tables set up with different worlds, or whatever they call them, you can go in and play or buy different bits, and OMG DO THEY TAKE IT SERIOUSLY OR WHAT:panic: lol. DS friend id obsessed with it, so we brought scott a set him and steve spent what seemed like years painting it all, think he played it once then sold it on ebay:laughing:

Tink
22-01-2010, 11:19 AM
Oh we have one here. They're from another planet, it's like another language:eek:
My DH doesn't play the game he just paints the miniatures:)

ajs
22-01-2010, 11:51 AM
we used to take ds EVERY weekned to games workshop so he could play the game

he spent an absolute fortune on the figures then last year when we decorated his room he offered it on freecycle and gave it to a boy with special needs

Chatterbox Childcare
22-01-2010, 11:56 AM
My son loved this and then I gave them all away to my friend who is 49! Your DH is not on his own. What is the forum website and I will pass it on.

singingcactus
22-01-2010, 02:38 PM
There's nothing wrong with warhammer lol, it spawned my favourite mmorpg. We play the virual type because our local workshop where we now live is an hour away :( plus living in a tiny little military quarter we have nowhere to store the rl pieces.
However we fully intend, when we get our own place to convert the loft into a games room :thumbsup:

Tink
23-01-2010, 04:51 PM
My son loved this and then I gave them all away to my friend who is 49! Your DH is not on his own. What is the forum website and I will pass it on.

The forum address is;
http://vonhayes.co.uk/portal.php

Thank you