PDA

View Full Version : Haiti some good news

ajs
20-01-2010, 10:14 PM
have you just seen that two little children have been saved from the rubble after 8 days and they are well

TheBTeam
20-01-2010, 10:16 PM
Just been watching when they got one out, such a tragedy, and the poor mums having their new babies, so sad that something that should be happy is now another worry!

And the lack of sterile equipment and painkillers, and yet so much money has been donated that this should not be the case after a week!

RachelE
20-01-2010, 10:17 PM
Yes, amazing isnt it?! So good that they were reunited with their father too.

Hope that they can still find some more.

Rachel x

ajs
20-01-2010, 10:19 PM
Just been watching when they got one out, such a tragedy, and the poor mums having their new babies, so sad that something that should be happy is now another worry!

And the lack of sterile equipment and painkillers, and yet so much money has been donated that this should not be the case after a week!

it;s breaking my heart to watch it

i didn't know about the other babies though i can't watch the news i cry too easily.

i am waiting for pay day and then going to donate some money

miffy
20-01-2010, 10:21 PM
have you just seen that two little children have been saved from the rubble after 8 days and they are well

That's great - so glad they've not stopped looking for survivors yet

Miffy xx

ajs
20-01-2010, 10:29 PM
the rescuers are american and had been out all day, they had been walking back to their base when they thought they'd try one last place and found the two siblings so heart warming to hear of the help they are giving and to get this good news

Pipsqueak
20-01-2010, 10:42 PM
just seen that, it was really heartwarming.

the whole story unfolding in front of our eyes is so tragic, its just been on a the local news a man from newcastle is going out to bury his mum, he was actually on the webcam to her when the quake happened, that is so sad.

christine e
21-01-2010, 08:22 AM
And he had the strength to hold out his arms like he had scored a goal!

It was so moving and then to find his sister - although she did not look so strong she is recovering. Truly amazing!

Cx

Trouble
21-01-2010, 02:41 PM
They should send all our spare troops out whilst theres still hope lots of hands are better than a few