PDA

View Full Version : activities for 4 year old

terrydoo73
20-01-2010, 07:45 PM
I have a little mindee aged 4 who loves dressing up, playing with dolls and singing - her craft extends to basically stickers and paint dabbers at the moment. I am trying to think of new activities that would be age appropriate. I have tried lego but she just doesn't seem to get the bit about connecting the bricks together to make things. I have also tried games like pop the pirate, tumbling monkeys, elephun, Sally the Sunflower and whilst these are great she has exhausted them!

Any suggestions as to what I could do with her?

sarah707
20-01-2010, 08:58 PM
Most 4 year old girls love playing with dolls houses... dolls and buggies with a little care bag (blanket, brush, bowl and spoon, bottle etc)... those sorts of things.

you could also try her with animal dominoes, snakes and ladders, hopscotch, dance mat etc :D

LittleStar's
20-01-2010, 10:12 PM
My 4 year old daughter loves Peppa pig figures and she has my little pony's that she loves and a farmard set with allsorts of animals.

She loves sticking all sorts of different things like buttons, feathers shiny paper etc... she likes sticking things onto paper plates to make faces!

She loves painting with her hands , brushes , sponges , rollers , vegetables.

She loves play dough and Moon sand is fab!

Jisaw puzzles, Stickle brix , duplo, potatoe heads!

She loves singing and dancing !

She likes arranging her teddy's and dolls and having little tea party's!

Hope this helps xxx

mamasheshe
21-01-2010, 09:42 AM
my dd likes

dressing up
playmobile or anything with little people dolls house ect
she got a camera for xmas which she loves
making cards for her friends
doctors
memory games seem to be a hit
cooking doesn't have to be cakes she likes helping with dinner
doing my hair! and her own! and her sisters !!