PDA

View Full Version : What to do ????????

It's a small world
19-01-2010, 11:29 AM
Well dh home late tonight as going to watch football in Manchester City v Utd I think (dont pay attention when football mentioned !)

Anyway dont have to pick after schoolers today so after I have collected my ds from school will lock front door ,have tea, bath the boys and then go through the bags of paperwork that I have and sort out what I need and what I dont need. Hate being disorganised its just so not me..collected so much over the last few months and sure I dont need alot of it so one pile of things I need and one pile for the recycling......oh and a glass of wine ....or two...

what a way to spend a Tuesday night on my own :rolleyes:

Tink
19-01-2010, 12:22 PM
A night on your own open a bottle of wine and a box of chocolates and have a girly night.

Enjoy it while you can:D

TheBTeam
19-01-2010, 01:55 PM
A night on your own open a bottle of wine and a box of chocolates and have a girly night.

Enjoy it while you can:D

I'd go for this one too, save the paperwork for another time!:laughing:

mama2three
19-01-2010, 02:10 PM
Kerrie thats exactly how i intend to spend my Friday.. guilt free paperwork! no DH to pander to ( away on business) , kids will be in bed very early .. sad isnt it? looking forward to getting it all sorted its getting me down , but dh definately resents the time ive been spending on it lately , what with ofsted looming and the fact that i got so behind with it all! What he fails to see is the reason i'm playing catch up with it and spending extra time is because he made me feel guilty doing any in the first place! AAARGH! love him though!!

It's a small world
19-01-2010, 02:15 PM
Kerrie thats exactly how i intend to spend my Friday.. guilt free paperwork! no DH to pander to ( away on business) , kids will be in bed very early .. sad isnt it? looking forward to getting it all sorted its getting me down , but dh definately resents the time ive been spending on it lately , what with ofsted looming and the fact that i got so behind with it all! What he fails to see is the reason i'm playing catch up with it and spending extra time is because he made me feel guilty doing any in the first place! AAARGH! love him though!!

same here...Ive done a little as dh got an ipod for xmas so spend alot of time downloading his cds on to it..Going to have a chill do a little paperwork and go to bed and watch a bit of tv and relax...had my inspection last week thats when I realised how much paperwork (leaflets , printouts etc ) I had.

Picking ds up from school and play on wii for abit with him (addicted to Madaascar karts-fab) The wine is chillin.....:clapping:

nannymcflea
19-01-2010, 09:12 PM
Hope you're enjoying your evening. My dh is away for the evening so it's a bottle of schler(sp) for me and the Dead Zone on TV!

Carpet Monkeys
19-01-2010, 09:17 PM
There seems to be quite a few of us who are 'home alone', my DH will be back 5th Feb ..... I'm trying to get all my paperwork sorted, so I'm ready to roll when the calls start coming in!!

It's a small world
19-01-2010, 09:30 PM
Gave up on the paperwork :blush: instead had a lovely chinese meal and sat and chilled ( but ds 6 keeps coming down knowing dady not here...best one so far put him to bed..7 mins later comes downstairs "I had a bad dream" is taht a record ????????Just watching Danny Dyer deadliest men dont know why as cant stand him makes out hes tough but soft as $%^% think I will turn over . Does anyone do this watch something that they dont like??? At least dh will be happy City winning 2-1..(oops probably just jinxed that now:blush: ) Hope everyone enjoying their quiet night. Ds son not been down for about 1/2 hr (oops probably just jinxed that too):laughing:

Annie_T
19-01-2010, 09:49 PM
nice.

i wish i could sort my paperwork out but i work til 6.30pm ish then i have do dinner, baths etc .. just dont want do the paperwork at silly olcock at night but i will be doing some wednesday eve while my son at study buddies and my girl plays and mindee sleeps then i will carry on once gone home as fella cooking

i hate being disorganised to but we cant help it with all the work we have to do x