PDA

View Full Version : Bromley site??? Temporary contract??

Sharon-Marie
18-01-2010, 10:08 PM
Lots of people have mentioned "the Bromley site" to me as a good source of info...I was wondering, does anyone have the website address please??? I'd like to take a look as policies/contracts etc is my next area to tackle! Also, on that subject, I have been asked to mind a friend's2 yr old daughter, gorgeous girl who I will be delighted to mind, for 2 weeks in Feb, whilst her usual childminder is on holiday. Can anyone offer me advice/tips/or what is the "done" thing in terms of temporary contracts like this??? thanks

angeldelight
18-01-2010, 10:45 PM
Lots of people have mentioned "the Bromley site" to me as a good source of info...I was wondering, does anyone have the website address please??? I'd like to take a look as policies/contracts etc is my next area to tackle! Also, on that subject, I have been asked to mind a friend's2 yr old daughter, gorgeous girl who I will be delighted to mind, for 2 weeks in Feb, whilst her usual childminder is on holiday. Can anyone offer me advice/tips/or what is the "done" thing in terms of temporary contracts like this??? thanks

Hi Sharon

Here is the website you are after

http://www.bromleycma.org.uk/policies/policies_and_procedures.html

I would do the contract for the period that you have the child - start date - then the date the contract will end

Make sure if they do not show anytime in that period that you have it in the contract that they still pay you !

Get the parents to sign before the start date

Good luck with your policies

Angel xxx

Sharon-Marie
19-01-2010, 10:41 AM
Thanks Angel, that's a big help x