PDA

View Full Version : MM, fees, help please

Pudding Girl
18-01-2010, 05:43 PM
If you put a claim through MM for unpaid fees, what exactly do you have to do and what exactly do they do? I know they'll pay us whats' owed but what then? then chase it themselves I assume?

moogster1a
18-01-2010, 06:42 PM
I told their legal dept. over the phone about unpaid fees as I wanted their advice. A few days later a cheque appeared in the post asking if i was satisfied with that! I hadn't even asked for payment from them so I was well pleased. As for chasing the parent, personallly I hope they're at her door every day demanding payment, but to be honest I don't know. I think if it's under about £300 they write it off. You can I believe ask them to chase it throuh the county courts for you ( It's what I'd do next time as I feel she got away with it )

Alibali
18-01-2010, 07:07 PM
Am I understanding this correctly? MM pay your unpaid fees before parents cough up?

LisaMcNally09
18-01-2010, 07:09 PM
Am I understanding this correctly? MM pay your unpaid fees before parents cough up?

I was thinking exactly the same!! Do NCMA do this?? If not i may have to change insurance when my years up:laughing:

sarah707
18-01-2010, 07:43 PM

I have been told this happens too!

I've never had to claim but it does give me confidence that my insurance company would be behind me if I needed them :D

moogster1a
18-01-2010, 09:53 PM
yep, you read right. MM paid what I said she owed me. Didn't have to put anything in writing. It's part of your insurance if you take out the full policy. ( I was very surprised /pleased myself!). highly reccommend MM.

Pudding Girl
19-01-2010, 06:15 AM
Thank you for that :)

I think it's a fabulous "security blanket" and one which will see a lot of people switch to MM when renewal time comes!

funfunfun
23-01-2010, 04:04 PM
Hya there

so which one actually pays up in the event that this happens ??

Is it MM or NCMA ???

thankyou , not sure which one to use at this moment in time tbh:cool: