PDA

View Full Version : Going Ikea Tonight!!!

helenlc
18-01-2010, 04:21 PM
Oooh going to spend some money!!:thumbsup: :jump for joy:

Lol

Mouse
18-01-2010, 05:02 PM
:clapping: :clapping:

Ooh, I love going to Ikea! I'm waiting for some grant money to come through & then I'll be going!

What are you going to buy?

helenlc
18-01-2010, 05:11 PM
I dont know!! Lol

I do want some of the Mammut chairs to go with my table. I have the stools already but my new LO doesnt sit on them properly so want the chairs as they have the backs. Some more storage boxes/bags and some hooks for the walls.

Other than that, I just like to look at what they have. They often have good ideas in their display/set ups.

DD wants me to get her some stamper felt tip pens as my after schooler had some today!!

PixiePetal
18-01-2010, 05:14 PM
I am SOOOO jealous !!- our nearest is over an hour away :(

Told DH that it would be nice to go for a mooch about there one day,( I don't drive, he does) answer unrepeatable!!

LOOPYLISA
18-01-2010, 05:50 PM
Ours is an hour away too :(

Love ikea :thumbsup:

Have fun x

katickles
18-01-2010, 05:54 PM
Mines a good 45 minuites drive but I love it so much it doesn't bother me :D

Monkey1
18-01-2010, 07:03 PM
I keep adding to my list of things i 'need'. i need another small table and chairs to go underneath my platform, a folding nappy changing table as it kills my back on the floor and i have no room for the fixed one i had before the change around. bibs and flannels...can never get enough and about a million things for the fostering bedroom. And Hunky is decorating youngest sons bedroom......and we have promised him a new bed so i need a few pennies first!:laughing:

Alibali
18-01-2010, 07:30 PM
:clapping: :clapping:

I'm jealous, was supposed to be going tomorrow as had the day off (first day in 4 years) then Mum changed her working days:(

Spend some extra for me

LisaH
18-01-2010, 07:32 PM
Ikea is only a 20 min drive from my house but I don't go that often because i spend far too much:laughing:

Happy shopping:)

Chanelle
18-01-2010, 07:37 PM
I love Ikea, the first time I went was a nightmare as I had both my children with me aqnd didnt have a clue where to go or what to do!

The second time was great and I spent loads of money on lots of little bits.

I now need to go again and DD wants to come so planning on going on Saturday ...if Hubby doesnt mind me leaving DS.

I want to get some storage boxes little and big and the little kiddie kitchen. Although I dont actually have anywhere to put it :O

Have fun !!

FussyElmo
18-01-2010, 07:40 PM
I am SOOOO jealous !!- our nearest is over an hour away :(

Told DH that it would be nice to go for a mooch about there one day,( I don't drive, he does) answer unrepeatable!!

Probably exactly what mine said most definetly not "yes darling when would you like to go"

little miss chatterbox
18-01-2010, 07:58 PM
oh now i wish I'd seen this before you went I'd have sent you a shopping list!

Hope you had fun! xx

PixiePetal
18-01-2010, 08:01 PM
Probably exactly what mine said most definetly not "yes darling when would you like to go"

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

miffy
18-01-2010, 09:37 PM
Have fun!

Oh and we need to know what you bought! :laughing:

Miffy xx

helenlc
18-01-2010, 09:41 PM
Well I am back!!!:clapping:

Didnt exactly get what I went for - changed my mind about the chairs. But got some nice other bits - soft football, more pots for pens and crayons, red, yellow and green circle mats (look like traffic lights lined up together), an igloo tent for my winter theme this month and a cute light up thing.

Oh and my DDs pens she requested!!:clapping:

In regards to DH, before I drove he would only take me on my bday and mothers day if I was lucky!! :angry: But now I am confident to drive myself I can go whenever I like!!!:laughing: :laughing:

miffy
18-01-2010, 09:48 PM
Sounds like it was a worthwhile trip! :D

Miffy xx