PDA

View Full Version : What do you think?

suzyblue
18-01-2010, 07:23 AM
Heres my new website. The baby in the black and white pictures is my grandson (he's soooo cute!)
Can you let me know what you think and let me know if you spot any spelling mistakes or anything that isnt clear to understand.

Thank you!!!

Pauline
18-01-2010, 08:07 AM
You could do with adding the link :D

Don't forget that you also need a link back to the forum/childminding help on your website too. :thumbsup:

suzyblue
18-01-2010, 09:18 AM
Oh Yes!!!!:blush:
I wasnt quite awake.....

http://www.kindertime.co.uk

Now you can have a look :laughing:

Pauline
18-01-2010, 09:30 AM
Thanks for the link. :thumbsup:

My first thought without looking too much at the site, is that you have your full address on there AND you holiday dates!

I would consider taking off the holidays, don't forget you are sharing the information with (potentially) the whole world and who knows who is looking and taking note! :(

PixiePetal
18-01-2010, 09:35 AM
Very nice :thumbsup:

Loads of info and clear:)

suzyblue
18-01-2010, 09:51 AM
Good point! Thanks Pauline x

angeldelight
18-01-2010, 10:30 AM
Oh your grandson looks very cute

Lovely website well done

Angel xx

suzyblue
18-01-2010, 04:05 PM
Thank you!!

I had fun doing it :thumbsup:

Tired
18-01-2010, 06:03 PM
love the site, but one thing bothers me.

Personally, I think you give too much information about the children and their families.

I know you don't use surnames, but I think you are breaching confidentiality. Some of the children you care for will be easily identifiable as they have unusual names, and to list their parents and grandparents names is making it very clear who they are.

Apart from that one section, I think its great.

Alibali
18-01-2010, 07:26 PM
love the site, but one thing bothers me.

Personally, I think you give too much information about the children and their families.

I know you don't use surnames, but I think you are breaching confidentiality. Some of the children you care for will be easily identifiable as they have unusual names, and to list their parents and grandparents names is making it very clear who they are.

Apart from that one section, I think its great.

I agree with this, I stopped putting links to my newsletters on my website for this reason, and now I just put small updates.

I do however LOVE your shortened version for busy parents:laughing: :laughing:

Well done:thumbsup:

suzyblue
19-01-2010, 07:12 AM
Thanks! yes I did wonder about giving out too much info, I will take bits out of the newsletters or take them off.

MrsT333
19-01-2010, 08:00 AM
lovely website, it feels very personal :clapping: