PDA

View Full Version : MONDAY AGAIN

angeldelight
18-01-2010, 06:57 AM
Morning Everyone

That was a quick weekend hope you all had a good one ?

Damp and cold here this morning - with more snow forcast later in the week , I thought we were getting no more just yet?

What are you all doing today ? We are doing some messy crafts so hopefully keep the kids busy today

Hope you all have a really great day

Angel xxx

charleyfarley
18-01-2010, 07:10 AM
Morning Angel

I've got an easy day today with just one this afternoon, good job as I've had a cold all over the weekend and still feel bad now.
I also have support worker coming this afternoon, something I could do without but I cancelled her last time.
I am sorting out all my craft boxes this morning, bought some bigger ones last week and still haven't swapped them over.

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

Cammie Doodle
18-01-2010, 07:23 AM
Morning damp here today, easy day for me 1 baby and 1 after school . May have to visit Carolyn lol;)

angeldelight
18-01-2010, 07:25 AM
Morning damp here today, easy day for me 1 baby and 1 after school . May have to visit Carolyn lol;)

Morning June
Hope you and family are ok?
Say hi to Carolyn
xxxx

Roseolivia
18-01-2010, 07:31 AM
Morning everyone, only 3 before schoolies and 2 after schoolies today. Need to do food shop then Rose has her swimming lesson this morning. At college tonight so a long one for me.
It's very dark outside this morning but actually quite warm. Think we're meant to get snow later in the week too.:clapping:
Have a great day

sue m
18-01-2010, 07:37 AM
Morning all, got my lo today and had an email asking if my last two lo's can visit with their Mum today so I'm thrilled to bits. :jump for joy:

Can't see out of the window as it's so dark so no idea on the weather. :panic:

Twinkle
18-01-2010, 07:54 AM
Morning all, only one lo to pick up form nursery at 11:30 and then 3 afterschoolies.

Lo and I are making honey flapjacks this afternoon as it's Pooh day. Not looked outside yet to see what the weather's like and we only have sleet forecast for Weds :thumbsup:

Have a good day :)

jumpinjen
18-01-2010, 08:10 AM
I have a busy one.... our childminding group are meeting here as the Children's centre have building work going on..... we are painting hats, scarves and gloves with the little ones and discussing inclusive practice ffor us old ones!!!!!!

And my friend is bringing me a triple buggy to try out.... I'm grounding the car and walking everywhere from now on!!!!!!

Jenni x

Tink
18-01-2010, 08:30 AM
Morning all:D

Were making bird feeders today:D

Hope you all have a great day xxx

daisyboo1980
18-01-2010, 08:45 AM
morning
well wat a night i seem to have caught that bug and have been vomitting from 9 last night
i have spent from 6.45 this morning trying to get parents on the phone trying to cancel only got 1 set of parents on the phone so sent txts to te rest
i give up trying to contact them i feel so ill and still being sick
im off to bed
hope everyone has a good day

avril
18-01-2010, 01:27 PM
Wow that weekend went quick!

We've had a lovely morning today, off we went to feed the ducks on the local canal and nature reserve but there weren't any ducks just thick ice:(
then along came a boat with a scoop on the front braking all the ice up, the children were thrilled with it and we walked along the canal watching. I was amazed to see the ice was approx 5inches thick:eek: We then wandered off along the footpaths through puddles, found a shiny metal toadstool in amongst trees which the children loved, we walked over a bridge, any trolls underneatht he children asked.

We all came home talking about all the things we had seen, good job I had my camera with me :thumbsup: