PDA

View Full Version : NEARLY THE WEEKEND, WHAT ARE WE ALL DOING ??

LOOPYLISA
15-01-2010, 02:16 PM
Looks like the weather is gonna be rubbish, we are due heavy rain :rolleyes:

Saturday i will be having a lazy morning, may go and visit my bootiful neice in the afternoon :D

Sunday i am treating myself and dd to haircuts and hubs to a massage as hes been suffering lately with nearly every part of his body :(

Think it will be a pub lunch after too x

Bananabrain
15-01-2010, 02:20 PM
I went shopping this morning {been a tough week,I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking that}
I had lunch in Pizza Hut.............................by myself. And a glass of wine.
And do you know what else I did?:laughing: .................................................. ..I bought some things............................................ .................................................. ........for myself!!!!!!!!
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
It was fab, I'm going to do it again!

Annie_T
15-01-2010, 02:21 PM
go on wii fit plus,
small jog,
power walking.
going out in car to mcdonalds lol
sleep
clean
see mates
lol

LOOPYLISA
15-01-2010, 02:21 PM
I went shopping this morning {been a tough week,I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking that}
I had lunch in Pizza Hut.............................by myself. And a glass of wine.
And do you know what else I did?:laughing: .................................................. ..I bought some things............................................ .................................................. ........for myself!!!!!!!!

:clapping:

Well done you x

caz3007
15-01-2010, 02:35 PM

You lucky thing. I was going to go into town yesterday and have some time to myself as it was my first day off in a long time, but my little DS was unwell, so off school. Next week I have someone coming on my dayoff, so can see it being two weeks from now

kindredspirits
15-01-2010, 03:46 PM
nowt :( hopefully a lay in, some house work and some baking..... can't wait to get the debts paid off then i can indulge the family in lots of different ways :D

mamasheshe
15-01-2010, 04:37 PM
me and eldest dd are going to watch planet 51 at cinema then going out to lunch, hopeful a bit of one on one time will improve her behavior i'm looking forward to it.

Mollymop
15-01-2010, 04:40 PM
We might be going to the cinema, but I'm SCARED!!!! cos I know what is just outside - MaccyD's and KFC - noooooooo! Will we be able to drive right past like good people??

We've got to get Caitlin a new winter coat - she's had a growth spurt. So a trip to Next - oh nooooooooooo I am scared cos maccyD's is near Next - it is near everywhere!!!!! arrghhh

jelly15
15-01-2010, 04:42 PM
Going out tonight to posh dinner at very posh hotel:eek: . Don'y know many people going but DH does. Have bought a lovely dress from Monsoon in the sale £138 down to £40:jump for joy: Only problem is I can't have a drink as I have to drive DS 14 to football in the morning:( .

PixiePetal
15-01-2010, 04:50 PM
If it doesn't rain too much I might head into town with DD and get her a coat. I don't trust her on her own to get something stylish AND sensible!!

Anyway she needs me to hand over the card and bleep the PIN number :laughing:

Need to catch up on all the things I haven't done since the snow arrived and buses were cancelled. :rolleyes:

ajs
15-01-2010, 04:51 PM
Going out tonight to posh dinner at very posh hotel:eek: . Don'y know many people going but DH does. Have bought a lovely dress from Monsoon in the sale £138 down to £40:jump for joy: Only problem is I can't have a drink as I have to drive DS 14 to football in the morning:( .

i had the quandry last night and put it on facebook should i or shouldn't i buy the dress that i love but don't need
it was reduced from £120 to £40 and they all persuaded me to go for it

Hebs
15-01-2010, 05:32 PM
sunbathing

:clapping: :D :clapping: :D

LOOPYLISA
15-01-2010, 05:36 PM
What doing on ere again, go and enjoy your hols :laughing:

Hebs
15-01-2010, 05:38 PM
waiting for evening entertainment to start

egypt's got talent :rolleyes: melissa wants to go :laughing:

LOOPYLISA
15-01-2010, 05:40 PM

Oh no entertainment evenings :rolleyes:

We had the same prob with Emily in Tenerife :panic: :D , thank goodness for all inclusive alcohol :clapping:

Hebs
15-01-2010, 05:41 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

yeah it does help HA HA HA HA

mama2three
15-01-2010, 05:42 PM

has it hebs? :blush: :waving:

Hebs
15-01-2010, 05:43 PM

yeah LOTS of that type of talent :thumbsup: :clapping: :laughing: :blush:

one of the reasons i love coming back here ha ha ha

lots of EYE CANDY!!!!!!!

LOOPYLISA
15-01-2010, 05:43 PM

:clapping: :littleangel:

jumpinjen
15-01-2010, 05:44 PM
I'm having a day to myself..... hubs is taking our girls on a dad's and childen's day out organised by the children's centre.... can't believe that I have an exam soon and will be revising all day!!

jenni

Ripeberry
15-01-2010, 05:51 PM
I plan to have a lie-in, as the weather will be awful anyway :( Hopefully, my husband will have the kids most of the day and I can get on with some jobs around the house and 'try' and do some more of my SEF.
It seems the more work I have to do, the more 'bored' I feel as I need a big kick up the backside to get going.
Got 3 loads of washing to put on, 2 loads to iron and put away. The girls bedroom is a mess and I can't even look at it.
Got to strip the beds...can't be bothered, clean out the chickens...not in the rain I'm not.
Then sometime over the weekend I should get the keys to the pre-school, so that I can do my new little evening job of cleaning it :)
I just spend too much time on the computer as it's my little oasis of calm :D

Merry-Minder
15-01-2010, 06:03 PM
Im off out tomorrow night as its my birthday on mon - so hitting Broad Street Birmingham - then staying in a hotel with my friends - Yay!!
Tonight we are shopping for my son's bday pressie as its also his bday on monday.
Sunday will be spent with a terrible hangover no doubt!!

solly
15-01-2010, 06:18 PM
Am shortly going to join my DH in the pub then tomorrow morning i will go down to see my horse, then tomorrow afternoon i may take a trip into town shopping but that depends on the weather
Then sunday will again go and see my horse then start clearing the house we have inherited.

Carol M
15-01-2010, 08:04 PM
Celebrating! My DD got GCSE maths , a much better grade than expected. We are going prom dress looking, I get all choked coz she is sooooooo beautiful.
Carol:)

PixiePetal
15-01-2010, 08:08 PM
Celebrating! My DD got GCSE maths , a much better grade than expected. We are going prom dress looking, I get all choked coz she is sooooooo beautiful.
Carol:)

Well done to her. :clapping:

My DD got a C in English and maths - will be sitting the higher level in May/June for them both but thats a pass in the bag for now:D

sciences are another story :rolleyes: Still I know she is doing her best :)

Not even thought of prom :eek: