PDA

View Full Version : FRIDAY WAHOOOOOOOOOOO

angeldelight
15-01-2010, 07:23 AM
FRIDAY :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Hello Everyone

So glad it is Friday :jump for joy:

Really cold here this morning we still have lots of snow everywhere and its really icy our side roads are still really bad

Rain on the way for everyone by the weekend boooooooooooo

We are going with the flow today schools are closed so the older ones want a cinema day and are going to watch High School Musical 3 so hopefully a peaceful afternoon for me ?

What you all doing today are your schools open ?

Hope you have a lovely day

Almost the weekend :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

Angel xxx

marian
15-01-2010, 07:28 AM
Raining here :(
my DS's school was only closed on wednesday of this week during all the snow!:eek:
After the school run we will just have a 'go with the flow' day as its Friday and that's what we tend to do!

Stay safe on the icy roads everyone!

Marian x

miss mopple
15-01-2010, 07:35 AM
Schools open :clapping:

Only have one littlie for half hr at lunchtime and the rest of the day its just me and DD2 :clapping: :clapping:

need to pop to the doc if I can get an appt as I keep gettring blood blisters in my mouth so need to get checked out, but other than that its a snuggly day with my baby :D

Cant wait for it to rain as I want the snow gone now so I can get my car out and go shopping tomorrow. The weathers saved me a bomb in petrol and as I havent been out Ive not spent any money so in order to prevent my bank manager wondering if Im ill I need to go and have a big spend up :laughing:

mama2three
15-01-2010, 07:36 AM
morning Angel , morning ladies ,
popping into town while ds is at forest school this morning , first time ive felt happy to drive that far since the snow descended.
Then going to mindees house for lunch ! then swimming lessons this afternoon. so relatively easy day for me , will attempt to attack some more of the paperwork pile!!

nell57
15-01-2010, 07:42 AM
Morning Angel and everyone.

Its been raining quite heavy here, but looks like its turning into sleet, hoping it doesn't turn into proper snow:( On the plus side I dont have to go on the school run this morning:clapping:

Just going with the flow today, Friday is normally my quiet day:)

Hope you all have a good one:thumbsup:

daisyboo1980
15-01-2010, 07:46 AM
morning all
one of my after schoolers finishes at 12.15 today he is quite hard to entertain so i think it will be the wii for a bit
my nephew is leaving at 1 today as he is going to see his nursery but im baby sitting them later as its my sis's birthday
once the wee one goes at 4 i pack all toys away as its are movie afternoon we will watch harry potter and the half blood prince
hopefully since i have the biggy early he will get picked up early as his dad has been off for the last 2 weeks or maybe not
i can dream lol
hope u all have a great day

miffy
15-01-2010, 07:48 AM
Morning everyone

At last it looks as though the snow is thawing here :clapping: We have sleet/rain forecast for later too.

Day off for me so paperwork, housework and shopping - oh, how will I cope with the excitement :rolleyes:

DS2's birthday today and he's coming home tonight so looking forward to that.

Have a lovely day

Miffy xx

nell57
15-01-2010, 07:56 AM
Morning Angel and everyone.

Its been raining quite heavy here, but looks like its turning into sleet, hoping it doesn't turn into proper snow:( On the plus side I dont have to go on the school run this morning:clapping:

Just going with the flow today, Friday is normally my quiet day:)

Hope you all have a good one:thumbsup:

Spoke to soon, we have big thick flakes of snow now:(

angeldelight
15-01-2010, 07:58 AM

Oh I want it :laughing:

Angel xx

Twinkle
15-01-2010, 08:06 AM
Morning all, it's raining here too. I loved the snow but I'm glad to see the back of the ice.

Not working til 3:30 so will settle down to catch up with some paperwork . . . . . . . . . . or I could go out for a coffee morning with my sister :D

Cammie Doodle
15-01-2010, 08:30 AM
Morning all, Raining here, hopefully it will clear the dirty mushy snow away (I like it when its white and flully lol) I have 3 littlies today, so go with the flow I think.

DIPPY DOUGHNUT
15-01-2010, 08:34 AM
good morning all, not only is it friday but its my last day at work for 2 weeks and i cant wait :clapping:

Hubby is in the army and had to work over xmas so hes having his xmas leave as from today so we decided to treat the kids (make up for him working over xmas) to a holiday to lanzarote we leave on tues for a week and i cant wait to get away from all this snow and freezing cold weather. :jump for joy: :jump for joy: roll on 15.30.

Twinkles
15-01-2010, 08:41 AM
Good morning !!!!

It's my almost day off ( only one lo all day ) so we're taking him out to lunch.

Here's the Friday dance for all you dieters out there to remind you not to overdo it :D

http://i.mnsls.com/1/109.gif (http://www.mnsls.com/animated-pictures-109.html)

Bananabrain
15-01-2010, 08:52 AM
Loving the Friday dance,that's so funny.
Can always rely on you guys to make me laugh.
Even after the toughest of weeks!

estrelas
15-01-2010, 09:01 AM
Morning all

Hurrendous walk to school today all the rain on top of the ice has made our pavements like a ice rink with water on!! After my 5 years olds fell twice even with me holding them I decided to walk half the way on the roads!!
Figured we were in greater danger of breaking our legs than being run over!
Our side roads have yet to be gritted its awful, all main roads clear thankfully.
Glad its raining tho as its warmer

Thank goodness its Friday my quiet day :clapping: :clapping:
two in afternoon, two after school which is just lovely :)

Hope you all have a fabby day x

RainbowMum
15-01-2010, 09:06 AM
Morning every one, we've had no snow this week and it rained yesterday so almost all of it has gone now, hope thats the last of it for this year! I have a 2yr old, 1 yr old and an 8 month all day - last one here till 6 :rolleyes: Still - not working next week - Woo hoo :clapping: :clapping: (well - apart form tackling the mountain of paperwork :panic: )

avril
15-01-2010, 09:16 AM
Good morning,

Lovely and wet here, we have really heavy rain BUT all the snow and ice has now gone:jump for joy: Just we get wetter in the rain than the snow:rolleyes:

Hubby took my two boys to school so I could stay nice and dry with my 2 mindees we are just going to get out a story sack Miss Honey's Hat that I have borrowed from the network. fingers crossed as they do not have a very good attention span (age's 2 and very nearly 3yrs old).

enjoy your day and have a great weekend.

charleyfarley
15-01-2010, 10:00 AM

Back to rain here now :panic:

Morning everyone

Woke up to rain, 5 mins later big flakes of snow, now turned back to rain, the school run was so cold too. We got soaked and have had to change, might take the car lunchtime.

We are painting today once I've thawed out :D

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

miffy
15-01-2010, 10:05 AM
It's raining here too!

The snow's going fast!

Miffy xx

Trouble
15-01-2010, 10:31 AM
we have no snow now apart from hills all gone and its raining!!!!!!

Have a good weekend ladies :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

sandy64
15-01-2010, 11:02 AM
hello so glad its friday too. its raining here pavemants are like a sheet of ice, all week ive picked 3 kids of the floor as they continue to fall they think its funny but 3 runs a day or should i say slow walks my back is killing me keep pulling them to there feet. shame snows gone it was good. have a good weekend all of you.:)

PixiePetal
15-01-2010, 11:28 AM
Dull and dreary, the snow is melting but too slowly for my liking:rolleyes:

Bus ran for the first time today for my kids to go to school - DH was pleased as he didn't have to take them.

I have a new mindee today - she is asleep on the sofa now. Nearly 3 and a sweetie. Fell asleep watching Cbeebies. Was going to settle her in buggy after lunch but the tired signs were there so thought a bit of quiet time before lunch and before I could blink, away she went, zonked!!

That means she will be up for the afternoon so we will be getting the paints out for a snowy picture :thumbsup: