PDA

View Full Version : Finally ....

Lainey Lou
14-01-2010, 06:05 PM
had my first grading inspection today and I got GOOD :clapping:, Hurrah!!!!

At last its over and done with for the next few years! Phew!

Thanks to everyone for all the advice and support, so glad I found this forum! :) xx

It's a small world
14-01-2010, 06:13 PM
:clapping: :clapping: well done:clapping: :clapping: congratulations At least its over for three years. Now you can relax a little and enjoy the job a bit more.

I got graded on Tuesday and feel more relaxed now. Strange but feel like Im a proper childminder now I have a grade !!!

How long was she with you?

sue m
14-01-2010, 06:17 PM
Congratulations and well done :thumbsup: :clapping:

Lainey Lou
14-01-2010, 09:30 PM
:clapping: :clapping: well done:clapping: :clapping: congratulations At least its over for three years. Now you can relax a little and enjoy the job a bit more.

I got graded on Tuesday and feel more relaxed now. Strange but feel like Im a proper childminder now I have a grade !!!

How long was she with you?

Thanks Kerrie, she was here for about 2 hours I think, it was all abit of a blur really! I know what you mean about feeling like a proper childminder now you have a grade! :) x

BeckenhamCM
14-01-2010, 10:11 PM
Well done :-) and I too know exaclty what you mean, I feel relieved to have mine done and dusted too - I had mine on Tuesday.

Congratulations again xx

Lainey Lou
14-01-2010, 10:12 PM
Well done :-) and I too know exaclty what you mean, I feel relieved to have mine done and dusted too - I had mine on Tuesday.

Congratulations again xx

Thanks, well done to you as well, Outstanding :clapping: that amazing!! XX

nannymcflea
15-01-2010, 09:24 PM
Fab news, well done you.:clapping:

Mollymop
15-01-2010, 09:26 PM
Hurray!!! well done you