PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Dancing Theatre Packages

edayhouse
14-01-2010, 08:12 AM
Well i am thinking of going to see Dirty Dancing this summer with my mum and sister (take my sister for her birthday) and was just wondering if any of you guys had seen it? Anyone know of any good theatre/hotel packages? We would need to pay for flights from Scotland too but think that if i plan well then it shouldnt be too expensive - famous last words!
x

Monkey1
14-01-2010, 09:53 AM
I'm not sure about hotel packages, might be best to do it all seporate etc. Travellodge had rooms from £9. I got tickets for DD in feb for 16.50 each! If you book trains 12 weeks in advance you can usually get good deals

louise
14-01-2010, 09:56 PM
Monkey where did you get the tickets from? I was thinking of taking my Mum for Mothers day. I saw it nearly 2 yrs ago it was amazing. I still spot things in the film that i didnt spot until i saw it on stage. Its so well done aswell. I love Grease as a film but i didn't like the satage show as the songs were all over the place.
Like Monkey said Travelodge have some deals on at the mo. I have stayed in one of the Kings Cross ones. Got it cheap last time. Is a walk from station about 10-15mins do able even after dragging a 5 yr old round london all day.

wendywu
14-01-2010, 11:05 PM
Most of the companies like Last minute.com and discount theatre tickets do the packages.

But i dont know if you will get them for the weekend as easy or as cheap as midweek. :)

Monkey1
15-01-2010, 06:59 AM
Monkey where did you get the tickets from? I was thinking of taking my Mum for Mothers day. I saw it nearly 2 yrs ago it was amazing. I still spot things in the film that i didnt spot until i saw it on stage. Its so well done aswell. I love Grease as a film but i didn't like the satage show as the songs were all over the place.
Like Monkey said Travelodge have some deals on at the mo. I have stayed in one of the Kings Cross ones. Got it cheap last time. Is a walk from station about 10-15mins do able even after dragging a 5 yr old round london all day.

I got it through Ticketmaster hunn x

edayhouse
17-01-2010, 08:31 AM
Im going to see Dirty Dancing, so excited!! All booked now.
Staying at the International Hotel, Docklands, it looks nice so.....

x

Monkey1
17-01-2010, 09:01 AM
Im going to see Dirty Dancing, so excited!! All booked now.
Staying at the International Hotel, Docklands, it looks nice so.....

x

when are you going?

edayhouse
17-01-2010, 12:16 PM
Mid July - a while of yet but still very excited!
Although i have just been on trip advisor and its not great reviews on hotel - never mind we wont be in our room often!
x

Monkey1
17-01-2010, 02:03 PM
Did you use ticket master?

edayhouse
28-01-2010, 01:44 PM
Hi
I didnt use ticketmaster as the tickets were really expensive. I booked through superbreaks and got a theatre and hotel package then booked flights separate.

looking forward to it now
x

~Chelle~
28-01-2010, 05:02 PM
I saw it a couple of years ago and it was Fab! Want to go back and see it again :)