View Full Version : TUESDAY ALL DAY

angeldelight
12-01-2010, 07:13 AM
Morning Everyone

Still lots of snow here but def a bit warmer than the weather we had last week
Although we have more snow forcast tonight / tomorrow

Schools are all back to normal here - kids are not happy about that :laughing:

What are you all doing today - think we are baking see what mood the little one is in first

Hope you all have a lovely day

Angel xx

Spangles
12-01-2010, 07:24 AM
Good morning Angel!

What are you going to bake?

Our snow is gone (well, I'm assuming it still is, haven't looked out yet!). I'm really pleased it's gone as I am quite scared of driving on the ice and snow.

I'm going to meet up with a couple of friends today and have a gossip! Yay!

Have a good day everyone!

angeldelight
12-01-2010, 07:26 AM
Good morning Angel!

What are you going to bake?

Our snow is gone (well, I'm assuming it still is, haven't looked out yet!). I'm really pleased it's gone as I am quite scared of driving on the ice and snow.

I'm going to meet up with a couple of friends today and have a gossip! Yay!

Have a good day everyone!

Morning Spangles
Have no idea yet what we are making but bound to be something messy and something that I can not eat :laughing:
Hope you have a lovely gossip with your friends - that will be really nice so have fun
xxxxxx

Spangles
12-01-2010, 07:29 AM
Oh yes, you can't eat it! Oh no, that's dreadful! What torture! Better make something you don't like then! Ha!

estrelas
12-01-2010, 07:29 AM
Morning all :)
Snow has mostly gone here today as well, just a bit of slush and ice left

I'm only working before and after school hours today due to hospital appointment
Hope you all have a fabby

angeldelight
12-01-2010, 07:30 AM
Morning all :)
Snow has mostly gone here today as well, just a bit of slush and ice left

I'm only working before and after school hours today due to hospital appointment
Hope you all have a fabby

Good luck with the hospital hope it all goes ok

Angel xxx

charleyfarley
12-01-2010, 07:35 AM
Morning Angel and Spangles

Still loads of snow here so I am going to have to fight my way through with the pushchair :panic:

I'm so tired today infact I've only just got up not like me at all/

Enjoy your baking Angel :thumbsup: And your gossip Spangles :thumbsup:

Carol xx

Roseolivia
12-01-2010, 07:39 AM
Morning all, most of the snow has gone here too.
Only before/after schoolies but still a busy day. Meeting SIL at softplay, then have the food shop to do and need to go to staples to get some bits. At slimming world tonight as well. Have a good day everyone.

SimplyLucy
12-01-2010, 07:45 AM
I only have 1 little one today and she is at pre-school this morning.

At lunch time I'll go to "family lunch club" with her and we'll stay at pre-school for the afternoon toddler session!

I love Tuesdays......my house stays tidy and messy crafts stay at toddlers!

miffy
12-01-2010, 07:49 AM
Morning everyone

We still have snow and this morning it's frozen and slippery! Schools are open so we'll be sliding there later. Fortunately all the little ones are good walkers today!

I think we're going to make some sparkly snowflakes today. The children were happy yesterday just playing as they haven't seen one another since before Christmas so will see what they want to do.

Have a good day everyone

Miffy xx

FizzysFriends
12-01-2010, 07:55 AM
Im doing school then pre-school drop off and then in the office :( This afternoon we are going to messy play :clapping: After school its maths and then feed them ready for one to go to Rainbows and the other to Brownies.

ORKSIE
12-01-2010, 07:55 AM
Morning everyone

Most of the smow has gone from here :clapping:

got 2 this morning and someone coming with their LO to see me about my very last space:)

Have a great day all XXXX

LOOPYLISA
12-01-2010, 09:53 AM
Morning, schools back today but very slippery and icy and snow still hanging around, we are due more later though :rolleyes:

Have a good day everyone, stay safe x