PDA

View Full Version : thank goodness

Pipsqueak
09-01-2010, 05:15 PM
my other half is ok.

He was driving (my car!!!! - essential journey) and was going down the hill, the dopey mooey in front of him in a 4x4 braked hard to a stop, Brian had to brake hard as well and went into a slide, narrowly missing dopey moo and the then wall as he went sideways

Dopey woman (as she told Bri) - panicked about an oncoming car as she thought there wasn't enough room:angry: she thought she might slide and go into oncoming car

I hold my hands up and admit my FB status showed that I seemed to be more worried about my car than Bri - promise Gareth that is not the case!!!! lol:D I have changed it now.

Tink
09-01-2010, 05:17 PM
Glad he's ok xxx

The snow is a nightmare I got stuck but my neighbors came to the rescue:clapping:

Twinkles
09-01-2010, 05:26 PM
Glad he's ok. I'm far too much of a coward to drive in this :panic:

jumpinjen
09-01-2010, 05:29 PM
Oh what a near miss.... it is such a worry having people out there that just don't know how to drive in snow. My husband has worked 12 hour days all week (including today) and I have worried every night until he is home..... I'm missing him actually, had enough of over time now!!!

jen x

Alibali
09-01-2010, 05:38 PM
Oh no! Hope there's not too much damage and glad hubbie is OK.

sonia ann
09-01-2010, 05:40 PM
glad he is ok ....we only have a little snow here but it still terrifies me to drive in it:(

sarah707
09-01-2010, 05:45 PM
I haven't driven yet! :panic:

Glad Brian is ok :D

nannymcflea
09-01-2010, 06:04 PM
Glad hubby is ok and hopefully the silly moo will stay indoors from now on.

Pipsqueak
09-01-2010, 06:36 PM
Oh no! Hope there's not too much damage and glad hubbie is OK.

thankfully the car missed everything!

I won't drive in these conditions - scares the heck out of me

sweets
09-01-2010, 06:40 PM
oh no! must have been scary. glad he is ok :thumbsup:

ive driven in it today, wasnt easy and just kept to the main roads as much as poss :panic:

miffy
09-01-2010, 06:42 PM
Glad hubby's OK!

The side roads here are treacherous - pleased your car's OK too

Miffy xx

mama2three
09-01-2010, 06:43 PM
thank heavens hes ok , we had to go to tesco this morning and the number of idiots on the road not driving for the conditions astonished me. we got overtaken twice and certainly werent 'crawling' ourselves.

Trouble
10-01-2010, 12:21 AM
thank god hes ok :clapping: :clapping:

Cazz
10-01-2010, 12:59 AM
Glad he's okay!!

I haven't driven since Wednesday - hate it! :panic:

I've decided it's a real bonus to being a Childminder!

My journey to work is down the stairs! :laughing:

ajs
10-01-2010, 10:13 AM
glad to hear he is ok pip

i haven;t driven in it either
i tried to get my car out yesterday but there's so mcuh snow around it i couldn't get it over the heap
hubby got the car out then wouldn't let me drive.

wendywu
10-01-2010, 10:42 AM
Glad the car err i mean DH is ok Pip, that will teach you to let him drive your car. :D

I went out in it Friday evening to Sainsburys in town as i had to get some food. But that was all and i was travelling at the grand ols speed of 2 mph:laughing:

I was doodling round the store thinking i had until 10pm and they announced at 7.45, this store will be closing at 8pm will you please make your way to the check outs. So there was i flinging all manner of stuff willy nilly into my trolly in a panic. ( gosh i am guilty of panic buying )

I hope kids and DH like Pilchards and Custard :clapping: :laughing: