PDA

View Full Version : My ofsted visit and the snow

DIPPY DOUGHNUT
07-01-2010, 03:38 PM
Well i got the phone call on Monday of this week, Mrs O said she would be coming Tues, Thurs or Friday of this week. :D i was really happy as ive been waiting for ages for the call!

Monday eveing i spent checking through all my paperwork and got everything ready,Tuesday came and she didnt arrive, then it started to snow!! :angry: she phoned me today to say she wouldnt becoming today becasue of the snow and will hopefully make it to me tomorrow.

Ive been feeling so nervous since Monday i really hope she will be able to get to me tomorrow as i dont think i can take anymore waiting, im going on holiday on 19th Jan so im hoping if she cant get to me tomorrow she will beable to before my hols otherwise i will spend the whole time worrying.

so please everyone cross your fingers for me for tomorrow :D

miffy
07-01-2010, 04:42 PM
Oh bless - it's horrible when you've got an inspection hanging over you.

Really hope you can get it over and done with tomorrow.

Good luck

Miffy xx

Tink
07-01-2010, 04:44 PM
I was supposed to have mine Monday or Tuesday this week, but she phoned and said she will leave it this week due to the snow and come Monday next week.

Mia'smummyx
07-01-2010, 05:22 PM
yep me to, my pre reg had ment to have been monday, she was ill, then was booked for tomorrow- phone call to say she cant make, has re booked for monday (weather permitting) that means no visit monday!! Wouldnt mind but she only lives about 10 mins away!!!
She did say that Ofsted states they have to risk assess and any way the can hurt themselves there not to go, no visits for the next week or so then!!!! :angry:

TheBTeam
07-01-2010, 09:27 PM
the anticipation is usually far worse than the reality unfortunately.

Heaven Scent
07-01-2010, 09:44 PM
Oh dear you poor girlies you get so hyped up for it adn then for ti not to happen - not good is it? - good luck when ever it happens I hope it is sooner rather than later!!!

Cazz
07-01-2010, 09:44 PM
I'll keep everything crossed for you that she comes tomorrow and you can get it out of the way :thumbsup:

Cazz
07-01-2010, 09:46 PM
the anticipation is usually far worse than the reality unfortunately.

I really hope that's true!!

I'd love to have the same lady that did my pre-reg as I think I'd feel much calmer about it - do you think Ofsted are open to some form of bribery? :D

amanda1309
07-01-2010, 09:59 PM
heres hoping she gets to you tomorrow.

singingcactus
08-01-2010, 08:16 AM
Fingers crossed for today - otherwise have a great holiday :D

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
08-01-2010, 08:33 AM
Fingers crossed she comes today mine was supposed to be Wednesday but she cancelled because of the weather and now I don't no when it is going to be she sad she would call me and sort it out.

I am already and I really want it now.

Good luck don't forget to tell us if she comes and how you get on.

xxx

Pauline
08-01-2010, 09:08 AM
I really hope that's true!!

I'd love to have the same lady that did my pre-reg as I think I'd feel much calmer about it - do you think Ofsted are open to some form of bribery? :D

It is definitely true. I felt physically sick in the days before my inspection, (even after all the ones I've had over the years!!) but as soon as she arrived all that went out of the window and it was a pleasure to be getting on with it. The rest is history! :thumbsup:

sarah707
08-01-2010, 09:22 AM
My partner had to wait a month from the phone call for his inspection :eek:

Hope she comes soon :D

Mia'smummyx
08-01-2010, 10:51 AM
Mine has cancelled again for today, and is comming monday now, weather permitting!!