PDA

View Full Version : DHC Unit 2

Lou
08-03-2008, 05:39 PM
Anyone done this yet?

I need to start my assignment, but i dont know really how to start it, once i get goingimsure i will be fine?

What form did you do it in?

deeb66
08-03-2008, 05:45 PM
Sorry Lou

I haven't done it so I can't help you

Hopefully someone will be along soon that can :thumbsup:

manjay
08-03-2008, 06:59 PM
Sorry I can't help either. I have just got confirmation of my funding for NVQ so just waiting for assessor to come and see me.

There are others doing or have done this so I am sure you will get some help

amanda xx

miffy
08-03-2008, 07:01 PM
Sorry lou I can't help either

Well done Amanda on getting your NVQ funding

Miffy xx

sarah707
08-03-2008, 07:27 PM
Is it one particular question that's bothering you Lou? Could we help? :D

Lou
08-03-2008, 07:38 PM
Is it one particular question that's bothering you Lou? Could we help? :D

No not really i just havent done anything like this for so long, im not quite sure how to start it off and what form to do it in ie an essay? or a diary etc ect.

Dont worry im sure i will figure it out, if i get off here and start looking at it!!!!

mrssunshine
09-03-2008, 08:40 AM
Hi, I finished Unit 3, in December and about to start Unit 4 assisnment. I presented Unit 3 in the form of a report, and Unit 4 will be in the same format. It took me a while to get motivated to actually start the assignment though, one tip from a friend I found useful was to keep a list of all the references you use for quotes etc for compiling you bibliography at the end. Good luck with the assignment.

mrssunshine xx

LittleMissSparkles
09-03-2008, 10:12 AM
I am on unit 4 assignment now and up to now think unit 2 has been the hardest, a because it was the first assignment i had wrote for almost 16 years since last at college and b because I didnt know what was expected and how to word it all as tend to write in baby language iyswim, Vik has been a great help to me with mine ( thank you Vik:D ) xxx I have done all mine as a 'normal' assignement as thats been hardenough without tryingtomake it like a reportorarticle etc like suggested in assignment detail xxx

give me a shout if ou need a hand with anything Lou xxx