PDA

View Full Version : My favourite part of Accounts....

mumx3
06-01-2010, 01:52 PM
Writing Invoices! LOL!

I send my invoices out on the 20th of the month for the month ahead, to be paid on or before the 1st of the month in advance.

My favourite thing to do with paperwork or accounting is typing out the invoices...I feel so naughty! Almost embarrassed that I am asking people for money...but the relief when it arrives into my account.

And I know I earn every penny too!

Anyone else enjoy this pass time:blush:

sarah707
06-01-2010, 07:18 PM
LOL! I like getting money in too... but not sure about doing the numbers bit first :o :D

Alibali
06-01-2010, 07:30 PM
My first day back at work yesterday and I relished in handing out parents all the important things, a list of my holidays for the year and their invoices:D

The Juggler
06-01-2010, 09:16 PM
LOL! I like getting money in too... but not sure about doing the numbers bit first :o :D

I hate it so much, I do a standard monthly amoutn invoice (as my amount never changes). I only do an invoice if there are extras or deductions, unless parents require them monthly.

I hated when I had to do new ones every month!

mama2three
06-01-2010, 09:32 PM
my invoices are the only piece of paperwork which is up to date!!

Chatterbox Childcare
06-01-2010, 09:54 PM
I like knowing that I am going to be paid and by the 1st if I get my invoices out on time!

miffy
06-01-2010, 10:04 PM
my invoices are the only piece of paperwork which is up to date!!

Same here! :laughing:

Miffy xx

mumx3
06-01-2010, 10:27 PM
I hate it so much, I do a standard monthly amoutn invoice (as my amount never changes). I only do an invoice if there are extras or deductions, unless parents require them monthly.

I hated when I had to do new ones every month!

I do the same thing. Not much effort than a bit of copying and pasting, but nice to work out how much money is on it's way.

Ripeberry
06-01-2010, 10:45 PM
I quite enjoy doing invoices now. I just do them as a word document and they detail what they paid the previous month, how much extra or deductions. Then there is a breakdown of the next month's hours and fees.
It was a pain at the begining, but once I got the system going, it's working quite well :thumbsup:
I do like Admin stuff :)