PDA

View Full Version : A COLD WHITE WEDNESDAY

angeldelight
06-01-2010, 06:58 AM
Morning Everyone

Very deep snow here this morning been snowing most of the night and starting again now - I think by now you all know I am loving it :clapping:

Most schools are closed so extra children today is everyone else the same ?

Hope you all wrap up warm and have a lovely day

Stay safe if you have to go out in this snow

Angel xxx

sonia ann
06-01-2010, 07:15 AM
"No snow here ...Oh dear!"

No, not a flake .......not even a frost......I would love a little bit:(

angeldelight
06-01-2010, 07:17 AM
"No snow here ...Oh dear!"

No, not a flake .......not even a frost......I would love a little bit:(

Oh no

I am sending some to you Sonia

Hope you get some

Angel xx

Gizmo
06-01-2010, 07:18 AM
Morning

no more snow but still really icy.:panic:
School was closed yesterday but dont know yet if its open today, only have 1 mindee and my own 2 today so not too hectic x

Enjoy the snow

charleyfarley
06-01-2010, 07:19 AM
Morning Angel

Yep still snowing here too but just a light flurry, I'm really hoping the school is closed today, still trying to find out.
Not sure if los will arrive either. There's nothing like knowing what's going on is there :rolleyes:

It'll be a day in the snow regardless of who is here though :thumbsup:

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

littletreasures
06-01-2010, 07:19 AM
I've got snow here, but not super deep, about 4cm.

Mindee's school is closed, parent's school is closed, so lucky me no mindees.

Mum did threaten to bring them to me and go skiing:laughing: :laughing:
I replied if she can get them here, I'll have them, but I'm not moving!!!
We get on really well, so knew she was joking.

Son's gutted as his school is open at the moment, just waiting for another update at 7.30.

Daughter's school is now officially closed, wasn't going to let her leave until 8am, she normallly leaves just after 7.

Have fun everyone

TheBTeam
06-01-2010, 07:43 AM
Our school is now closed, some schools here are already declaring closed tomorrow! Our school was already shutting at 11.30 as one of the teachers died over the new year, so not much school this week for our lot. (really sad about the teacher)

Just waiting to hear about the mindees, we are likely to end up with one 6 year old cos his mum will walk a very long round trip with him and his 2 and 4 year old brother who go to a minder on estate next to us.

Roseolivia
06-01-2010, 07:56 AM
Don't you just love the snow:clapping: I think it's great and so do the kids. I have 1 mindee cancel already this morning hoping other family will too:laughing:
Depending on weather depends on what i'm doing today, won't be driving unless to do school runs. Snow pretty thick here and has been for over a week now, even had thunder and lightining half hour ago. Rose loves it, she's been rolling in it and making snow angels (thank god for her snow boots and ski suit). Hope you all have a lovely snowy day.

nannymcflea
06-01-2010, 08:04 AM
Enjoy your snow angel, you've been waiting for it for a while!:clapping:

More here, schools closed again.:(

ruby
06-01-2010, 08:12 AM
its finally arrived the snow :clapping: :clapping: we have had the odd flurry but nothing much but it snowed quite heavy in the night and is still snowing now
school closed i mindee not coming other one is coming if parents can get out
not sure about the little one this afternoon but mum works in Newport so don't think so

rachel is hoping one of them comes so she can make a snow man otherwise she said she will drag her sister (26yrs) out to make one with her:laughing:

hope you all enjoy your day

cathy

PixiePetal
06-01-2010, 08:23 AM
Snowy here in E Sussex.

My kids school closed, no mindees today anyway and even if I had, they would not be able to get here very easily, we live down a very minor road!

Snowman time again I guess. :rolleyes:

estrelas
06-01-2010, 08:28 AM
Our school closed.
Most of mindees cancelled still waiting to here from one
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Snow day with my daughter :clapping: :clapping:

Ripeberry
06-01-2010, 08:30 AM
All the schools in our area are closed. No buses running, no school buses in two counties. About 8 inches of snow here and still falling. People seem to be managing to drive on the road and quite fast as well.
They may be able to get to work.........but can they get back??
Supposed to be -7c tonight :eek:

LOOPYLISA
06-01-2010, 09:31 AM
Morning all, lots of snow here today :D

Dd's school closed and hubs home so guess what we will be doing..............................building a snowman :clapping: