PDA

View Full Version : as from today..............

mojo0403
05-01-2010, 08:05 PM
Hi guys/girls

Just to let you know, i've officially left my job today in the bank (made redundant) now its all systems go in my new career!!:clapping: . starting to panic as no one lined up yet so no income coming in :eek: . I bet they will be like buses & they will all phone at once.

Can't think of anthing else I can do now except wait, advertised everywhere I can think of.

Please send me some good luck vibes, think I need it;)

Jo xx

mama2three
05-01-2010, 08:07 PM
good luck , hope everything will fall into place for you soon x

Annie_T
05-01-2010, 08:10 PM
sory bout job but good luck in new one hun

im sure your get soem mindee's soon x

Alibali
05-01-2010, 08:18 PM
Sending phone ringing vibes your way!

tulip0803
05-01-2010, 08:49 PM
Good luck hopefully they will start ringing soon:)

lnmrobbo
05-01-2010, 09:15 PM
Good Luck! I know how you feel, I was in the same situation not long ago....

One tip I do have is to register on the Childcare.co.uk website, its the only website ive actually had enquiries from (not had any from the government one).

If you actually pay the fee, it enable you to send messages to people, i emailed all the parents within my area and surrounding and have had at least 4 enquiries and 2 mindees out of it, in just a couple of months. I realised that i dont think a lot of the parents actually pay for the subscription, so they cant message you, even if they look at your profile, yet if you message them they can message you back!

i think theres a link on this forum somewhere where you can join and get the subscription free (although i found that after id already subscribed).

Sorry if ive gone on a bit and if you're already a member, but i have found that site particularly useful.

Lisa

amanda1309
05-01-2010, 09:40 PM
good luck i hope you get some mindees very soon.

mojo0403
05-01-2010, 10:02 PM
Good Luck! I know how you feel, I was in the same situation not long ago....

One tip I do have is to register on the Childcare.co.uk website, its the only website ive actually had enquiries from (not had any from the government one).

If you actually pay the fee, it enable you to send messages to people, i emailed all the parents within my area and surrounding and have had at least 4 enquiries and 2 mindees out of it, in just a couple of months. I realised that i dont think a lot of the parents actually pay for the subscription, so they cant message you, even if they look at your profile, yet if you message them they can message you back!

i think theres a link on this forum somewhere where you can join and get the subscription free (although i found that after id already subscribed).

Sorry if ive gone on a bit and if you're already a member, but i have found that site particularly useful.

Lisa

thanks Lisa for your reply, yes I have joined and am a goldmember for 3 months, fingers crossed heh. at least i'll have a few weeks off to get myself doubly organised;)

mojo0403
05-01-2010, 10:03 PM
thank you everyone.
my process from beginning was fairly quick so lucky really.

good luck with everybody else waiting for their certificate.

Jo x

miffy
05-01-2010, 10:07 PM
Best of luck getting some mindees quickly! :thumbsup:

Miffy xx

newadventure
06-01-2010, 10:46 AM
Just wanted to send lots of goodluck vibes your way and to wish you lots of luck

mojo0403
06-01-2010, 09:31 PM
just to let you all know, i've had an enquiry today;

6 month old girl, mother going back to work 3 days a week at the end of february 8-5pm. She will phone me next week to arrange a meeting after she has been in to see her boss at work about returning to work. She seems really nice.

Fingers crossed.

x

clio0602
07-01-2010, 08:36 PM
That sounds promising. Good luck with it :clapping: