PDA

View Full Version : OH ITS HERE AND I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED

angeldelight
05-01-2010, 10:19 AM
Yes the SNOW

What else

I am soooooooo flipping excited

Its big flakes and its only been snowing for about 20 min but its the best snow we have had in ages and already a few cm

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I want to go out in it so tried to move the dog to take her for a walk but she wont budge :laughing: she is not giving up her warm bed for the snow

Yipppppppppieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I am off for a walk

Angel xxxx

beccas
05-01-2010, 10:20 AM
been snowing here allnight well thick will post pics later of kids in snow they cant wait we getting ready to go out now at least 5 inch thick and still comming.:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

miffy
05-01-2010, 10:21 AM
It's snowing heavily here too!

I am staying in and watching it :laughing:

Enjoy your walk!

Miffy xx

angeldelight
05-01-2010, 10:25 AM
It's snowing heavily here too!

I am staying in and watching it :laughing:

Enjoy your walk!

Miffy xx

Oh Miffy come and have a snowball fight with me ha ha

Message me later let me know how you get on please xxxx

sandy64
05-01-2010, 10:27 AM
Yes the SNOW

What else

I am soooooooo flipping excited

Its big flakes and its only been snowing for about 20 min but its the best snow we have had in ages and already a few cm

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I want to go out in it so tried to move the dog to take her for a walk but she wont budge :laughing: she is not giving up her warm bed for the snow

Yipppppppppieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I am off for a walk

Angel xxxx
hi its great i had to take kids to school as they said it was open arrived and they closed but it was fab kids enjoyed snow balling and being snow angels we just avin hot drinks and snacks then going out again think more for my sake lol enjoy your walk. its the longest and deepest its snowed for years and still coming down thick

LOOPYLISA
05-01-2010, 10:29 AM
None here yet, 25cm predicted tomorrow though :thumbsup:

miffy
05-01-2010, 10:30 AM

That would probably finish me off! :laughing:

Speak later

Miffy xx

Heaven Scent
05-01-2010, 10:33 AM

Message me later let me know how you get on please xxxx

Oh no if I got snow down the back of my neck I'd freak out - I hate it. its lovely to look at or to go out for a stroll in so long as I can keep to the grass or it hasn't been compacted and slippery.

estrelas
05-01-2010, 10:57 AM
whooo i'm excited too!!!
My preschool finishes in a bit and we're all going the park can't wait to get some great pics!!

I want it to snow more tho.

COME ON SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you enjoy your walk Angel x

Daddy Day Care
05-01-2010, 11:20 AM
we woke up to about 1cm's worth thats it :( and its not snowing now do hope it starts again

Gareth
xx

charleyfarley
05-01-2010, 12:05 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Told you that you could have ours, only trouble is it's started again here :panic:

Got to take Mitchell to school in a bit and pick up mindee, might get there and find the school closing early, well I can hope :D
Other mindee has gone home as his mom turned back from work in case she got stuck. Gave me a chance to do some painting

Enjoy your walk in the snow Angel

Hope you are ok Miffy :thumbsup:

Carol xxx

WildMonkies
05-01-2010, 12:08 PM
Oohhh its not fair i want some! We suppose to get some down here from 4pm. I live right on the coast so i bet it wont come :(

Roseolivia
05-01-2010, 01:27 PM
We've had snow since before Christmas although had more in France when skiing.

WildMonkies
05-01-2010, 04:55 PM
still no snow!

solly
05-01-2010, 05:08 PM
I haven't got snow either yet:(

mama2three
05-01-2010, 05:10 PM
weve got about 6". had to abandon car earlier , and boys school bus took 4 hours to get back when school closed. ds3 and mindee had a brilliant time in it though - they especially liked the bit where i went flat out!

Tink
05-01-2010, 05:11 PM
Today has been something else. I woke up at 7:00am to a slight dusting by 7:30 there was an inch on the gate, it has never stopped all day.
The buses stopped, all shops closed, everyone sent home from work and now it's still snowing and is 18inches deep.

Don't get me wrong i've had a superb day but it came down so fast and it's the deepest i've seen it in a long time

fionamal
05-01-2010, 05:13 PM
We musat have about 14inches of it and its still falling. Now sick of it as its been 16 days of snow and we cant get out and about for it. Our schools are all closed and no refuse collections and supermarket not getting deliveries in so its a bit grim

PixiePetal
05-01-2010, 05:21 PM
Hope those who like it enjoy the snow. I don't want it again - forecast for tonight though :(

Had power cut from 10.30 this morning till 4.30 this pm, sent mindee home before it got too dark and cold. Did have a good time playing with the light up toys and Crayola glowstation as the light dimmed and mum was on her way :thumbsup:

Now it's back on, check forum (in case it goes again!) and sort the slow cooker. I put it on with lamb shanks for a long slow cook this morning - no dinner tonight then :rolleyes:

Lit our first fire in sitting room of the new house :thumbsup: A lovely glow and heat.

Now waiting to see if snow comes again and kids would like another day off school :rolleyes:

charleyfarley
05-01-2010, 05:46 PM
Well it's started snowing again here and if it carries on then I'm really hoping school is closed tomorrow. Really not looking forard to 3 school runs a day in bad snow :panic:

Carol xx

Alibali
05-01-2010, 07:47 PM
I'm sick of the stuff! Have had snow for 3 weeks come Thursday!! I want to be able to get out of my driveway without grit - council is running short of the stuff.

Sorry to be a grump, enjoy it and hope it lasts only a few days.

angeldelight
05-01-2010, 08:05 PM
I'm sick of the stuff! Have had snow for 3 weeks come Thursday!! I want to be able to get out of my driveway without grit - council is running short of the stuff.

Sorry to be a grump, enjoy it and hope it lasts only a few days.

I can see where you are coming from suppose I would get sick of it if we had it for 3 weeks

It is still snowing here and really deep and more forcast so for now we are going to enjoy it

Hopefully it wont last 3 weeks :laughing:

Angel xx

TheBTeam
05-01-2010, 08:16 PM
Not remotely excited this time!!! The last lot from before christmas hadn't even cleared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now we have another lot and more to come!

nannymcflea
05-01-2010, 09:01 PM
Not remotely excited this time!!! The last lot from before christmas hadn't even cleared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now we have another lot and more to come!

Same here, have had enough. It was ok over Christmas but now it has shut the school and no food in the co-op as theres no deliveries it has become a nusiance.:(

Youngest doesn't want to go out in it any more, eldest wants to see her friends at school so both ratty and arguing.:mad:

roll on summer.:clapping:

Twinkles
05-01-2010, 09:09 PM
AT LAST !!!!!!

It's snowing here - hooray :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

WildMonkies
05-01-2010, 09:16 PM
Woohoo the snow started about 20.30. Only had 2 cm though! and its stopped!:angry: Maybe i'll wake up to loads. :clapping:

LOOPYLISA
05-01-2010, 09:51 PM
We have snow :clapping:

Im only excited as hubs is not going to venture to work in it tomorrow :D

He can be my chauffeur :D

PixiePetal
05-01-2010, 10:01 PM
We have snow :clapping:

Im only excited as hubs is not going to venture to work in it tomorrow :D

He can be my chauffeur :D

Where in W Sussex are you? I am near Lewes, in East Sussex. My sister lives in W Sussex and we are both on facebook discussing snow and how much we are getting now!

Looks like the kids will get a day off school as our lane does not get cleared and buses are not likely to be running :rolleyes: No work for me either, my day off :thumbsup:

DH will be working, he can drive anywhere.........tractors come in handy :D

LOOPYLISA
05-01-2010, 10:03 PM
Where in W Sussex are you? I am near Lewes, in East Sussex. My sister lives in W Sussex and we are both on facebook discussing snow and how much we are getting now!

Looks like the kids will get a day off school as our lane does not get cleared and buses are not likely to be running :rolleyes: No work for me either, my day off :thumbsup:

DH will be working, he can drive anywhere.........tractors come in handy :D

We are in chichester west sussex, hubs works guilford way, his mate has been stuck most of the evening in it so hes not risking driving into work tomorrow :thumbsup:

FizzysFriends
05-01-2010, 10:07 PM
Its still snowing here but very light so don't even have an inch yet

angeldelight
05-01-2010, 10:08 PM
Its still snowing here but very light so don't even have an inch yet

Oh you def need more

Still snowing lots here its brill

Sorry everyone is fed up of it but its the best snow we have had for ages and I love it :clapping: :clapping:

Angel xx

LOOPYLISA
05-01-2010, 10:10 PM
Oh you def need more

Sorry everyone is fed up of it but its the best snow we have had for ages and I love it :clapping: :clapping:

Angel xx

lots here too :thumbsup:

Twinkles
05-01-2010, 10:11 PM
Oh you def need more

Angel xx

I love it now , as it's falling very prettily and fluffy.

I may not love it when it all ices over or turns to slush , but for now I'll enjoy :D

angeldelight
05-01-2010, 10:13 PM
I love it now , as it's falling very prettily and fluffy.

I may not love it when it all ices over or turns to slush , but for now I'll enjoy :D

Yeah I know what you mean

We will all be moaning in a few days time I bet :laughing:

Angel xx

LOOPYLISA
05-01-2010, 10:21 PM
Yeah I know what you mean

We will all be moaning in a few days time I bet :laughing:

Angel xx

We will be, or i know i will be :laughing:

zillervalley
05-01-2010, 10:30 PM
Its been snowing since the sat before christmas

my garden shows it the next day, its never dopped since

just now 10-15pm it was hailing then we had thunder and lighting

now its coming down in big flakes

it was hard pushing the double buggy today when i took mindee to nursey,
its going to be worse tomorrow i bet

the garden down the street has a 8ft snowman in the garden, the guy cleared his drive then got some steps and built it its grea
ziller

angeldelight
05-01-2010, 10:31 PM
the garden down the street has a 8ft snowman in the garden, the guy cleared his drive then got some steps and built it its grea
ziller

Wahoooooooooo

I want an 8ft snowman :laughing:

Angel xx

charleyfarley
05-01-2010, 10:40 PM
If by any chance school is closed tomorrow then we are off to the park across the road to make a giant snowman and can't wait :clapping: :clapping:

Carol xx

FizzysFriends
05-01-2010, 10:43 PM
Oh you def need more

Angel xx

Yes def need more, we need more than we did last Feb!

Solihull have closed all schools so thick snow not far away!!!

WildMonkies
06-01-2010, 08:49 AM
So we got a cm of snow and they have closed the school! Not even enough for snowballs! :(