PDA

View Full Version : BRRRRRRR A COLD TUESDAY

angeldelight
05-01-2010, 07:06 AM
Morning Everyone

Very cold here but no snow - its not fair ha

Back to doing the school runs today

Unsure what we are doing yet - what about everyone else what you all doing?

Have a good day and wrap up warm

Angel xxx

Tink
05-01-2010, 07:11 AM
It's snowing here and has been all night and more forecast!!!!

Should have a lo in today 8 - 6 and Ofsted should be coming depending if

she can get here with all the snow.

Hope you all have a good day x x x

angeldelight
05-01-2010, 07:13 AM
It's snowing here and has been all night and more forecast!!!!

Should have a lo in today 8 - 6 and Ofsted should be coming depending if

she can get here with all the snow.

Hope you all have a good day x x x

Good luck with Ofsted

Send us some snow pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee its not fair we have not got one snow flake

Angel xx

sonia ann
05-01-2010, 07:13 AM
Morning Angel
very cold here too.....but still no snow!!
Quiet day today after school run only 16mth old and 3yr old who is at pg this am
What have we got planned.......hmmmm ......planning ....whats that????
Good old fashioned child led play I think, with a sprinkling of glue and glitter!!!:)

charleyfarley
05-01-2010, 07:17 AM
Morning Everyone

Well we've had a bit more snow during the night but not too much. Back to school runs today :panic: not looking forward to that.

Not sure what we are doing today as it's the first day back for lo so I'll see what mood he's in before we decide.

Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

Carol xx

estrelas
05-01-2010, 07:18 AM
Loads of snow here which is quite unsual for where we are

Just praying schools not closed :panic:

Dreading the school run with a double, first childminding winter and not sure I like it!! Was fab running around in shorts in the summer :laughing: :laughing:

Keep safe everyone and have a good day :)

Tink
05-01-2010, 07:25 AM
Good luck with Ofsted

Send us some snow pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee its not fair we have not got one snow flake

Angel xx

Will do xxx

I cleared the car yesterday, just looked outside and there must be 4inch on

top of it and there are huge flakes coming down:clapping:

It's like a blizzard

Chell
05-01-2010, 07:28 AM
Good luck Saz! I'm here refreshing the schools website to see if they are open.

Roseolivia
05-01-2010, 07:29 AM
Morning all, it's snowing here again. Again only before/after schoolies so another quiet day. Off to do the weekly food shop then pick up a double buggy as i'm having another baby start in MArch. Mother coming round Monday but she's a friend so already know her and baby. Only 1 day a week but fits in with what i want to work. Buggy was half price so a bargain, if she doesn't start with me it'll come in useful anyway.

Cammie Doodle
05-01-2010, 07:30 AM
Morning all, no snow, but white with frost this morning. 1st day back going to go with the flow and see what mood kids are in :rolleyes:

FizzysFriends
05-01-2010, 07:32 AM
The snow missed us too, it's not fair!!!!!

One pg here isn't back til next week they have had a month off the parents are not impressed! But LO has cancelled as mom is off sick and before and after schooler will be collected from home and taken to school and then dropped home straight from school. Which just leaves me with 1 today.

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
05-01-2010, 07:33 AM
Morning everyone no snow here neither, but I have the day off today so only got to take my daughter to school. Then my cm friend is coming to look at my paperwork as she has her inspection next week and wants to borrow some of my paperwork.

xxx

ORKSIE
05-01-2010, 07:48 AM
Morning all.....Its snowing here quite hard:panic:

Have a good and safe day everyone.

If you have Mrs OFSTED coming I hope the snow dosnt disrupt her journey to you....and Good Luck XX

marian
05-01-2010, 07:57 AM
1st day back for me:(
will just go with the flow today as our toddler group starts back next week.
Will see what bad habits they have picked up over the holidays!:rolleyes:

Marian x

mama2three
05-01-2010, 08:13 AM
have just kicked the older boys out of the door for their school bus - Quinn still asleep , mindees arrive at half past. Lots of running around this morning , C to school then Quinn to Forest school ( very wrapped up!) then L and L to toddler group. why is it the only day I have too many kids for car seats i really could do with going in the car!! Well , better wake my sleepyhead - how come he was up at 6.30 all hols when i could have had a lie in?
Enjoy your days everyone x

mumof4
05-01-2010, 08:24 AM
Morning:)
Lots of snow here, schools closed, no mindees so far but one set of parents are going to walk to drop off....even though they wont be going to work themselves!!

lovemyprams
05-01-2010, 08:35 AM
Lots of snow here in Cheshire.:clapping:

Schools have closed and I only have one mindee! All the other 8 are off with parents who cannot get into work.

Mum of only mindee I have is working from home but may pick up earlier.

Easy day for me!:laughing:

Enjoy the snow for those who have it.

xx

PixiePetal
05-01-2010, 08:37 AM
No snow here in the south :) Glad it all cleared before Christmas:thumbsup:

I have had enough for now although 25cm is predicted for the next 2 days. DH has told me to watch the barometer (sp) for a drop!

nannymcflea
05-01-2010, 08:48 AM
about 10cm's of snow here, just what we need on top of the stuff that hasn't gone for nearly 3 weeks!:angry:

Schools are closed, roads are closed and ihave to ring the tax office as they have seriously messed up since i moved.:angry: :angry:

Have a fun day everyone.:D

FussyElmo
05-01-2010, 08:58 AM
Lots of snow here for us. Our scholl hasnt closed but have said it is up to us if we want to risk the roads and the fact alot more is forecast - that a no then especially as dh's car isnt 4 wheel drive,

So sledging planned here later :)

ajs
05-01-2010, 08:59 AM
loads of snow over night here but i am not that far from you sazhazey, don't do a morning school run so no idea if school is open or not

had planned a day in so not bothered too much, and school is walking distance if i need to go later

i have lost my phone too, i put it on silent yesterday and now can't remember where i left it. need to find it as after school mum may be trying to contact me

claire bear 72
05-01-2010, 09:26 AM
All our schools closed :clapping:got a snow day off yeah lol only joking.........but its never happened before!!!! :laughing: back to bed for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :idea:

LOOPYLISA
05-01-2010, 09:48 AM
No snow here in the south :) Glad it all cleared before Christmas:thumbsup:

I have had enough for now although 25cm is predicted for the next 2 days. DH has told me to watch the barometer (sp) for a drop!

I heard this this morning on gmtv :eek:

We are in west sussex where abouts are you?

PixiePetal
05-01-2010, 09:50 AM
I heard this this morning on gmtv :eek:

We are in west sussex where abouts are you?

East Sussex, my sister is in west :)

Ripeberry
05-01-2010, 09:51 AM
Bitter here and supposed to get quite bad tomorrow :eek: Mindee arrived today as mum is a teacher and has a teacher training day today.
Just wondering what will happen tomorrow, but she did say that even if the school was closed, if she can move the car she will bring mindee up as she needs to get on with some work.
At least if my girls school is closed, they can all help entertain him :) And maybe we could go into the garden and make snowmen :idea:

Tink
05-01-2010, 09:54 AM
IT'S STILL SNOWING:eek:

Mrs O phoned it took her 20 minutes to get down her road and she lives 1 hour away from me, so she is not coming, she is going to phone me next week to arrange another day.

My dad and sister have both been sent home from work due to the snow,
looks like we'll be snowman building today:D

Baildon bears
05-01-2010, 10:21 AM
Its snowing really bad here, only one mindee today and my children, was looking forward to getting back to normality, never mind will build a snow man instead. :D

Winnie
05-01-2010, 11:37 AM
No snow here-yet and no work :p i start back tomorrow:( so i'm having a paperwork day :(. My plan is....planning:thumbsup: I'm having lots of breaks :laughing: gosh its cold here.......