PDA

View Full Version : OMG they are coming Wednesday

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
04-01-2010, 02:27 PM
I have just had the phone call and Mrs. O is coming Wednesday morning I am sooo glad I have spent 3 full days getting everything uptodate.

Is there anything in particular I need to make sure I have got.

I did ask her if there was anything and she said to me are you confident you have everything and I said yes I am, now I am hoping that did not come across too cocky or anything.

I am now feeling sick I only have my own little one and then one other mindee so shouldn't be too bad.

If there is anything you think I def need please please let me know I am aiming for another Good grade.

Many thanks

Lorraine xxx

beccas
04-01-2010, 02:30 PM
just sit down take a deep breath and relax..... now panick:panic: no only joking like yousaid you have just updated everything and you are confident you have everything just make sure you check who she is when arriving lock door when she comes in have everything out for her to access as and when and youjust play with the children, and good luck

estrelas
04-01-2010, 02:36 PM
Gosh thats harsh after the christmas break!!

You'll be fine xx
If you feel ok then you are, i found my inspection lovely.
Good luck x

mrsbumbles
04-01-2010, 04:51 PM
I had mine on the 19th of Dec

The inspector was impressed by the letters the parents had written for me.

She liked the fact that the older children had memory books full of photos and each child had written what they enjoyed doing with me.

She like a poster about germs and catching sneezes

She liked my RA,s but said they should low, medium or high risk on them and how i could reduce each risk.

She was hot on visitors book, registers, accident and incidents and partnership with parents.

She came on a snow day when school was unexpectedly close so she had older children here. She asked them lots of questions regarding my practice and they were all superstars and gave text book answers. I was soooo proud of them.

Hope that helps

beccas
04-01-2010, 07:17 PM
if you know her name have alook at inspections in your area on ofsted website find ones done by her and see what she picks up on

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
04-01-2010, 07:41 PM
if you know her name have alook at inspections in your area on ofsted website find ones done by her and see what she picks up on

I have tried that but cannot find her she is from Birmingham but I have looked at loads but cannot find her.

xx

beccas
04-01-2010, 07:42 PM
she must have ofsteded someone try searching her name see whatthis brings up

FizzysFriends
04-01-2010, 07:53 PM
I have tried that but cannot find her she is from Birmingham but I have looked at loads but cannot find her.

xx

Whats she called?

Zoomie
04-01-2010, 09:02 PM
I went through 12 pages of ofsted inspection reports (abt 10 on each page) before I found one done by my inspector. I was starting to think she may have changed her surname, hence not finding any, but then I found one (just the one) and it was from 2007.

I am sure you will be fine. Just relax and breath, and good luck :)

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
04-01-2010, 09:30 PM
I have only got her first name I asked her to repeat her name but she would only give me her first name Adelaide x

Not sure if I am allowed to put that or not.