PDA

View Full Version : FIRST MONDAY IN JANUARY

angeldelight
04-01-2010, 06:48 AM
Morning Everyone

Its a cold one this morning very icy here

Are most of you back at work today ? I am but no school runs the school does not open till tomorrow thankfully

Not doing much today just settling the kids back into a routine I guess and going with the flow

What about everyone else what you all doing today?

Have a great day and wrap up warm if you have to go out

Angel xxx

sue m
04-01-2010, 06:56 AM
Morning Angel and all,

I'm back today, only got the one and he's a year old so we will just be having an easy day. He might be walking, he was almost there before Christmas.
The one morning I have to get up and I was quite happy to stay in bed! Typical. :(

mama2three
04-01-2010, 07:03 AM
My mindees arent back until tomorrow , but a million things to do today .. all the paperwork i promised myself i would catch up with over xmas is still in its piles, boys school uniforms etc need organising ready for tomorrow , house needs making mindee friendly once more , stair gates to put up..and so on!! New Years resolution to get more organised is already looking doomed! need to get my rather plump posterior ( other new years resolution !) into gear.:rolleyes: :D

charleyfarley
04-01-2010, 07:04 AM
Morning Angel and Sue

I am back today although what time I start who knows :rolleyes: Our schools aren't back till tomorrow either but not sure if parent remembers this as I haven't been told he is here all day :rolleyes: Oh well nothing changes:D

We have to brave the cold later as Mitchell has his 6 month eye test but apart from that we are going with the flow too as it's first day back.

Good luck with our diet too ladies :thumbsup: we can do it :clapping: Thanks for the password Angel, I'll pm you later

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

angeldelight
04-01-2010, 07:06 AM
Morning Angel and all,

I'm back today, only got the one and he's a year old so we will just be having an easy day. He might be walking, he was almost there before Christmas.
The one morning I have to get up and I was quite happy to stay in bed! Typical. :(

Same here Sue did not want to get up :laughing:

Have a lovely day

Angel xx

angeldelight
04-01-2010, 07:07 AM
Morning Angel and Sue

I am back today although what time I start who knows :rolleyes: Our schools aren't back till tomorrow either but not sure if parent remembers this as I haven't been told he is here all day :rolleyes: Oh well nothing changes:D

We have to brave the cold later as Mitchell has his 6 month eye test but apart from that we are going with the flow too as it's first day back.

Good luck with our diet too ladies :thumbsup: we can do it :clapping: Thanks for the password Angel, I'll pm you later

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

Good luck to Mitchell - hope the kids are feeling better now

Leave those crisps - cheese and anything else you can get your hands on - alone today Carol ha

Speak later

xx

angeldelight
04-01-2010, 07:07 AM
My mindees arent back until tomorrow , but a million things to do today .. all the paperwork i promised myself i would catch up with over xmas is still in its piles, boys school uniforms etc need organising ready for tomorrow , house needs making mindee friendly once more , stair gates to put up..and so on!! New Years resolution to get more organised is already looking doomed! need to get my rather plump posterior ( other new years resolution !) into gear.:rolleyes: :D

Why not join our very own forum diet club
Message me for the password if you want to join us

Angel xx

estrelas
04-01-2010, 07:12 AM
gutted its back to work day :(

Its freezing here, icy everywhere,My daughter always wakes up at 7 and for the last week has been getting up at ten :eek: , its been fabby!! Shes not amused i have woke her up at all !!! I can honestly say i've had the best time ever!!

Only before and after school today so i may go back to bed later :blush:
I was up late doing Learning Journeys, as i was quitye behind with them. Feel better now tho they are nearly ready to go home!

Gosh rambling here aren't I :blush:
Morning all, keep safe on the ice xxxx

mama2three
04-01-2010, 07:15 AM
Why not join our very own forum diet club
Message me for the password if you want to join us

Angel xx

thanks Angel , can you send me a large dollop of willpower along with the password please?

Dollop? havent heard that word for years , no idea where that came from!!

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
04-01-2010, 07:22 AM
Hello everyone, well back to work today but like most no school runs to do today thankfully.

Not sure what we are going to do today, just go with the flow I think.

Hope you all have a good day whatever you are doing.

Glad I don't have to go out as it is freezing.

xxxxx

daisyboo1980
04-01-2010, 07:24 AM
morning all im back today well in body any way lol
have 6 today but 2 are under 3 and then to are at school
1 off school i dont mind as i nannyed her and she is great with the wee ones and
1 who i pray is at school he says he is not but mum didnt book him in fingers cross he is at school as he is hard work nothing is good enough and ive morning sickness that last all day and trueth be told i couldnt really cope with him here all day

Roseolivia
04-01-2010, 07:48 AM
Morning all. Only have 3 schoolies today so am free between 9 and 3pm. Have done nothing childminding related over the holidays so i too have loads of paperwork etc to catch up on. Probably take Rose to playgroup this morning then try to do some paperwork. Back at college tonight for Maths.
Very cold here too and loads of snow still, think we're expecting snow most of this week.
Have a great 1st day back at workvand go careful in the snow.

FussyElmo
04-01-2010, 07:52 AM
Well I think I have a bad lcuk hex on my back as dh's car has given up the ghost this morning he got back home to borrow FIL's to find out that wont start. Not sure how Im going to do the school run tomorrow or get him to work we cant afford for him to lose many hours :(

Curly Quavers
04-01-2010, 07:56 AM
I am back today just have one though so not to bad must admit though I do have that Monday morning feeling today aghhh :(

Have a nice day everybody x

RedDragon
04-01-2010, 08:03 AM
I am back today too.

I wonder how many will turn up.

Twinkles
04-01-2010, 08:06 AM
I'm not liking this !!

I'm up before 9am - it's cold ......grumble ,moan ,grump !

marian
04-01-2010, 08:08 AM
Mindees not back till tomorrow:clapping:
But ..... my own DS is home today as he spent yesterday with his head in a sick bowl:( should have been back to school today:rolleyes:
Will spend the day sorting out toys for tomorrow and putting the boys toys upstairs.

Marian x

nell57
04-01-2010, 08:25 AM
Morning all.

I'm really struggling to get going this morning. A family of 2 have already cancelled today though. So will just have 1 after I've done the school run. And he's running late, there car has broken down, will collect him as we walk passed on way to school.

AAArrggg my body feels so tired, will I make through the day:panic: lol

Hope you all have good day whatever you're doing:thumbsup: