PDA

View Full Version : feel sick!

sweets
03-01-2010, 07:24 PM
i am determined to go on a healthy eating regime from tommorrow, cud do with losing a bit of weight but thats not the issue for me really, i need to eat better and exercise more. but the problem is there are still chocolates and biscuits left over from christmas! i thought id have finished them by now but i havnt so i am having to eat them all tonight! lol.

today i have eaten the bottom layer from a tin of biscuits, a full packet of mini eggs and am just starting a small box of thorntons chocs.:eek:

am struggling now! dont know if ive got the strength to throw them in the bin. which is what i know i should do:panic: As there is no way i want them in the house from tommorrow.

what should i do? help

FizzysFriends
03-01-2010, 07:31 PM
Go to the kitchen and get the washing up liquid, then squirt it over any chocs and biccies you have in the house and then you can't eat them!

little miss chatterbox
03-01-2010, 07:40 PM
could you give some to DH to take to work? That's what I'll be doing!

sweets
03-01-2010, 07:41 PM
Go to the kitchen and get the washing up liquid, then squirt it over any chocs and biccies you have in the house and then you can't eat them!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

LOOPYLISA
03-01-2010, 07:44 PM
Give them to me :clapping:

breezy
03-01-2010, 07:45 PM
fatten up the kids?

Mouse
03-01-2010, 07:53 PM
I give any left overs to DH to take to work. He can't eat them as he's diabetic, but there are plenty of visitors to the office who will happily munch them all!

singingcactus
03-01-2010, 09:01 PM
i am determined to go on a healthy eating regime from tommorrow, cud do with losing a bit of weight but thats not the issue for me really, i need to eat better and exercise more. but the problem is there are still chocolates and biscuits left over from christmas! i thought id have finished them by now but i havnt so i am having to eat them all tonight! lol.

today i have eaten the bottom layer from a tin of biscuits, a full packet of mini eggs and am just starting a small box of thorntons chocs.:eek:

am struggling now! dont know if ive got the strength to throw them in the bin. which is what i know i should do:panic: As there is no way i want them in the house from tommorrow.

what should i do? help
:eek: Chuck 'em away!!! Shove 'em in the freezer!!! Shove them all in a pan tomorrow with rice crispies and send crispee cakes home with the kids!!!! but for the love of god stop eating :laughing: :laughing:

Twinkles
03-01-2010, 09:09 PM
Brace yourself and scoff the lot :laughing:

I've just eaten a huge roast beef dinner and a large helping of banoffee pie - yummy !

and i do feel a bit sick :D but I'm trying to eat a bit healthier from tomorrow ( it's always tomorrow isn't it ? ) because I always feel so tired and I'm sure some of it is to blame on my rubbish diet.

sweets
03-01-2010, 09:11 PM
well i managed it!

i ate the lot, there is not one nice biscuit or choc in the house!

hooray:laughing:

Twinkles
03-01-2010, 09:13 PM
well i managed it!

i ate the lot, there is not one nice biscuit or choc in the house!

hooray:laughing:

Well done :clapping: