PDA

View Full Version : Anyone do their course at Lancaster and Morecambe College?

mummyjo
03-01-2010, 01:36 PM
Just wondering whether anyone who completed their course at Lancaster and Morecambe college Oct'09 are on here? Is so would love to hear from you all and how you are getting on.
I am still waiting for my Husbands CRB so hoping somebody off my course can reassure me that it won't be long!

sfox2003
12-01-2010, 11:09 AM
Hi

I did my course at lancaster & Morecombe in Oct. I was the lady who did 3 sessions there & the final two at Preston, because i joined half way through.

I have brown hair - glasses. I didnt know peoples names so Im not sure which lady you are.

I am still waiting for CRB checks to complete although I am having problems with it as Ofsted apparently made a mistake on my application form.

I have mindees ready to start as soon as Im registered, 2 little ones & an after school child.

How about you?

mummyjo
15-01-2010, 11:04 AM
Hi Sarah
My name is Jo. I sat near the window and I too have straight brown hair and glasses. Yes I do remember you. It is lovely to hear from you. My Husbands CRB has just arrived about half an hour ago! So it looks like things are moving at last!
I hope things get sorted out for you quickly it has been very stressful waiting and waiting but hopefully it will be worth it in the end.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

Jo x

sfox2003
15-01-2010, 11:23 AM
Hi

Thanks. Well Ive been phoning around for days & Im finally at stage 4. Hubbys is due back anytime. My local police station wont do mine before the 60 days (which takes us to mid-march) unless they get something through from CRB prioritizing it (and then it will be done within a week). CRB said they only do this when the application has been active for 8 weeks, which will be the 26th Jan!!!! I shall be phoning them back that day & getting it prioritized. Hopefully it will all be done & dusted by second week of Feb. What a nightmare.

Are you the lady who is pregnant? Or the lady who was starting childminding to look after her friends baby? I have a terrible memory!!! :)