PDA

View Full Version : planning ideas please

sandy64
02-01-2010, 08:59 PM
hi im doing my planning for jan and would like some help please its winter ive got snowmaking, polar bears, bird food, winter paint pictures snowmen made with playdough, out door snow play outdoor clothes talk books and linked all to 6 areas as a monthly plan then will pick out when done and place onto weekly plan is this ok i use to do yearly plans but with part time young children find its hard to stick to plus children like to have free play any help greatly accepted

Pauline
02-01-2010, 09:53 PM
Hi

I will just move your post to the planning section, you will get more replies there as this bit is for problems with the forum :)

PixiePetal
02-01-2010, 10:20 PM
hi im doing my planning for jan and would like some help please its winter ive got snowmaking, polar bears, bird food, winter paint pictures snowmen made with playdough, out door snow play outdoor clothes talk books and linked all to 6 areas as a monthly plan then will pick out when done and place onto weekly plan is this ok i use to do yearly plans but with part time young children find its hard to stick to plus children like to have free play any help greatly accepted

Sounds fine to me :)

I have a file of ideas for each month which I pick ideas from when needed - mine will all be under 3 so no point planning too rigidly. When they need direction, I bring out an idea. Lots of free play though.:thumbsup:

sandy64
03-01-2010, 06:34 PM
Hi

I will just move your post to the planning section, you will get more replies there as this bit is for problems with the forum :)

thankyou im new and learning

sarah707
03-01-2010, 06:59 PM
forum member jumpinjen has just posted her brilliant January planning ideas in a thread here linked to her blog :D

http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=48711

sandy64
03-01-2010, 07:37 PM
forum member jumpinjen has just posted her brilliant January planning ideas in a thread here linked to her blog :D

http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=48711

thanks so much for that its brill