PDA

View Full Version : Question about DH

Tink
02-01-2010, 08:10 PM
DH is out of work at the moment due to his recent eye operations so has been helping me.
I've got my inspection on Monday and was wondering if it would be a problem him being around the children when Mrs O comes?
He's not registered as an assistant as he will be going back to work after his operations :)

solly
02-01-2010, 08:20 PM
Every inspection i have had my DH has been around as he is self employed and the computer is in the living room, he is not registered as my assistant either and mrs O has never had a problem with it. Good luck with your inspection:)

beccas
02-01-2010, 11:25 PM
Just dont mention if he is left alone with the kids etc... even if its while you nip to toilet a cm i know got inadequate cos said that once her hubby stayed in the car when it was raining with a mindee who was asleep while she ran to take another in the school doors, she had parked outside school door so it was a matter of minutes.

Tink
03-01-2010, 12:08 PM
He's never left alone with the children at any time. He maybe starting a job where he works from home, which will be fantastic:clapping:

FussyElmo
03-01-2010, 01:15 PM
My dh was with me the day of my inspection he works shifts. He wasnt registered as an assistant but joined in as he normally does. As long as he is crb'ed there is no prob :)

Chatterbox Childcare
03-01-2010, 01:44 PM
Your DH will have had his CRB done so it won't be a problem. He can be in the same room as the children but not independently in charge of them and as long as you are in the house it will be fine.