PDA

View Full Version : HELP needed

newadventure
01-01-2010, 08:35 PM
Please can someone help me

I have my pre reg visit on 5th Jan

Im filling out all the questions in the book and Im struggling on a couple
the first one is

What would you regard as a significant event about which you would need to inform ofsted?

Would this be Child protection issue, missing child in your care, If I developed a health issue which would effect my work?

What events if any do you need to inform us about an how would you do this?

What events could this mean? Why would we inform ofsted

Thanks guys Im getting so stressed now

Hebs
01-01-2010, 08:41 PM
dont panic if you dont know any answers she will explain it to you :thumbsup:

it is more of an informal chat

OMG how i wish i could have listen to my own advice back then cos i was flapping about mine but it really is just a chat to see what you already know and what they can help you with :D

Zoomie
01-01-2010, 08:44 PM
Hebs is right, we have all been in exactly the flap you are in now and we all survived :laughing: :laughing:.

If you look through the EYFS framework book, circle everytime you see the word Ofsted. This will be the answer for this particular question ....

Good luck and wishing you much patience afterwards :)

cos CRB / cert wait can be very frustrating :)

Hebs
01-01-2010, 08:45 PM
Hebs is right, we have all been in exactly the flap you are in now and we all survived :laughing: :laughing:.
:)

and afterwards we all wonder why we worried :laughing: :blush:

Heaven Scent
01-01-2010, 08:45 PM
What would you regard as a significant event about which you would need to inform ofsted?

You could say something like if a child had an accident in your care which required hospital treatment.

Would this be Child protection issue, missing child in your care, If I developed a health issue which would effect my work?

What events if any do you need to inform us about an how would you do this?

Take a look at the booklet in your EYFS booklet - in the back of your pack - they are your statutory requirements and it will be in there.

What events could this mean? Why would we inform ofsted