PDA

View Full Version : Mindee at last.

shelly03
01-01-2010, 04:47 PM
Hi well its been 3 months since I registered, I have finally got a mindee a 2.5 year old little girl. Im so excited but its all happened really fast she visited on Tuesday and got back to me on Thursday. The mum goes back to work this monday. My problem is that I have not yet sorted my insurance or membership out tried to do it today but obviously no joy not open till monday. Not sure what to do any ideas:panic:

Annie_T
01-01-2010, 05:36 PM
well done hun

as for insurance i not sure as i got mine 'free' (was deducted from my start up grant)

id call monday soon as possible and explain

geordiebunny
01-01-2010, 07:26 PM
Phone before the child is left in your care because as soon as the payment is
cleared you are covered, mine even emailed a copy of insurance certificate until i got my proper one in post. (I'm with morton michel)
Good luck i got a call yesterday (NYE) for a monday start never spoke to this person before so she must be desperate.

Goatgirl
01-01-2010, 09:51 PM
Hi :-),
Firstly congratulations!!! :clapping:

I'd explain to Mum you need to be covered by insurance before you are in sole charge of the little one. As for instant cover: when I got mine (from NCMA, though I plan to change to MM this year...) I was actually given the option to backdate it several weeks. Wouldn't rely on that though; could have changed now and also might have been because it was part of a start up grant and I had to wait for all the local admin paperwork to go through.

Hmmm: is there anything on the respective websites which spells it out for definite?! Hope you get it sorted in time.

Good luck for Monday,
best wishes,
Wendy

Heaven Scent
02-01-2010, 02:30 AM
OOOOOHHHHH that is really brilliant - congratulations - I hope this is a sign of things to come for you - I'm sure you will get insurance etc sorted!!!!!!