PDA

View Full Version : NEW YEARS DAY - JAN 1ST 2010

angeldelight
01-01-2010, 01:00 PM
Happy new year everyone

How is everyone feeling today ? Do you have a hang over ?

What you all doing today

We were going to have a good tidy up but changed our mind and are now playing on the wii again ha

Hope you all have a lovely day

Angel xx

TheBTeam
01-01-2010, 01:15 PM
Happy new year to you too, heres to a good one for us all!

I am sitting on the laptop, dh is exercising the snake around the floor, it is like him going in the grass on our long pile rug! Ds is in his room on ps3, dd is on laptop and has a streaming cold so we are following close behind her with tissues at the ready.

Sad that it is the last weekday till i have to work again, it all fires up again on monday! From monday though we have no midday playgroup collection or afternoon nursery drop off, and one child is going up from 3 to 5 days so all change, and i am determined it is kill or cure, I am going to do this holeheartedly or not at all, well at least until monday i am determined!:laughing: :laughing: Had better start off with the obs i thought at the beginning of the hols i had so much time to do!

PixiePetal
01-01-2010, 01:20 PM
Taking down the decs :thumbsup:

Well DS is taking down the cards from the string as I am not tall enough - tall teenagers have their uses :laughing:

Then it's out with the trees. Need a good clean and tidy before work on Monday and have allocated tomorrow as paperwork day -new starter :)

No hangover - no drink. Had enough at Christmas when we had family here. New year was quiet on our own and didn't feel like it.

I did get through Pandoras Box on my DS last night/this morning :clapping:

Happy New Year to all on the forum. Thanks for all your advice and chat, here's to more in 2010:thumbsup:

jaja
01-01-2010, 01:20 PM
happy new year, my dd is on the wii fit plud, ds is playing with icoaster, and hubby is clearing the cards and decorations down ready to get rid of the tree, and i am on here with you guys, catching up and chilling with a cuppa tea, bliss xxxx

Annie_T
01-01-2010, 01:21 PM
Happy New Year Everyone

I dont really drink (very rare it touch my lips) so no no hangover here

today is lazy day i got belly ache due to antibiotics (i think) may go out later for soemthing to eat as cant look at these walls all day haha - my fella already sleep on sofa !!

we have some snow hehe
my girl is off to her dads later for weekend.

LOOPYLISA
01-01-2010, 01:26 PM
Morning , no hangoves here :clapping:

Gonna have a clean up in a bit while hubs and dd do a bit of shopping, think our tescos is open :idea:

We have friends round for drinks tonight, im tired , i need a earlie night ive not been in bed yet before 1 am :eek:

Hope you all have a good day x x x

Happy new year x

FussyElmo
01-01-2010, 01:49 PM
Feels like a normal day here. Tidied up cooked dinner played with the children. Dh at work finishing in an hour. Might have something to do with the fact that we were in bed last night watching Numbers and not had a drink.

Happy New Year everyone :clapping:

nannymcflea
01-01-2010, 03:07 PM
Kids have been playing in the snow, had yet more of the flipping stuff!:angry:

Been to Co-op to get a few bits and now watching Inspector Gadget on TV...or rather kids are and I'm on here.:)

Got loads of washing to catch up on and tidying up but cannot be bothered to move from the sofa.:D

Hope everyone is well and not too hung over.

patevans
01-01-2010, 05:15 PM
Happy New Year everyone :D

Had a fab night out in town, my whole body aches now and boy do my feet kill :laughing:

LOOPYLISA
01-01-2010, 05:25 PM
Kids have been playing in the snow, had yet more of the flipping stuff!:angry:

Been to Co-op to get a few bits and now watching Inspector Gadget on TV...or rather kids are and I'm on here.:)

Got loads of washing to catch up on and tidying up but cannot be bothered to move from the sofa.:D

Hope everyone is well and not too hung over.

Don't do any washing today, wash all your good luck away :thumbsup:

ajs
01-01-2010, 06:00 PM
the friends who stayed last night have only just gone, the piggy is all carved and going into the freezer ( btw it was delicious)
the sitting room carpet has been cleaned and now i am starting on the playroom although very half heartedly

people have been calling in all day so nothing has been done properly but every room has been started so need to finish and clean everywhere tomorrow.

mil and her hubby coming tomorrow aft but staying in a hotel so only need to feed them tomorrow night. then hopefully they will go early sunday as want to catch up on paperwork for monday.

it's so true when i finished work it felt like i had loads of time to get paperwork done

i also have to sort all of my xmas decs as have hundreds and no room to store them all.

maisiemog
01-01-2010, 08:15 PM
Evening all,

Not been in any fit state to get online until now and still feeling rough as anything!!!

Hope you all had a great evening last night!!! I think I enjoyed the cocktails a little bit too much!!!!

Spent the day enjoying time with family, been to my nans for lunch and then to my aunties! Lovely to see everyone!

xx

Hebs
01-01-2010, 08:24 PM
Don't do any washing today, wash all your good luck away :thumbsup:

thats me :censored: then :laughing:

done about 7 loads of washing today

i was working this morning

LOOPYLISA
02-01-2010, 01:21 AM
thats me :censored: then :laughing:

done about 7 loads of washing today

i was working this morning

Naughty hebs :laughing:

Heaven Scent
02-01-2010, 01:34 AM
Just as well I've not bothered with any washing then eh - I wouldn't want to go washing all my luck away now would I :panic: :panic: :panic: - I need to keep it after the year I had last year!!!

FizzysFriends
02-01-2010, 10:24 AM
I didn't do any washing yestarday but only because I couldn't be bothered :laughing: