PDA

View Full Version : nervous...

wellingtoncc
31-12-2009, 10:06 AM
hiya, i have received my crb, just waiting for my assistanst which i think came throuhg the post this morning. nervous though as have no children lined up and after doing leaflets and that am scared won't get any!! any advice on more publicity, advertising?? need children in as have no money coming in at all!! what if it doesn't work out?!
happy new year
xx

beccas
31-12-2009, 12:36 PM
word of mouth works for me, also i can advertise on my local families information service free, get in touch with other local childminders and tell them you have vacancies, also *************.co.uk hth

Carpet Monkeys
31-12-2009, 02:35 PM
I live just round the corner from an industrial estate, I'm going to approach individual companies with flyers etc, perhaps speak to their HR depts, put flyers up in my local Dr's, Supermarkets, Library, newsagents, hairdressers, florists etc and also in the next town along in all the same places as above. I'm also an Avon rep, so going to pop flyers in with my Avon books! Another thing at our next NCT sale I've been told that I could possibly put flyers in the carrier bags or put up a advert on the board need to where you pay!

Annie_T
01-01-2010, 01:07 PM
shops
libary
chidlren centres
doctors
dentists
door to door leaflets (new homes alwasy good)
word of mouth
car window advert
ask resturants display leaflet for you
schools etc
hospitals
vets

anywhere people go hun are good places to advertise

it took me 5 months to get mindee's - got 4 at once but 1 was non starter as mum pulled out college! but dont let this put you off