PDA

View Full Version : MORNING TO EVERYONE ON THE LAST DAY OF 2009

angeldelight
31-12-2009, 09:55 AM
Morning Everyone

What you all doing today ?

I am off to asda in a bit thats if we can get a parking place

Sun is shining here but its really really cold - anyone had any more snow ?

Hope you are all getting ready to party later ?

Have a good day

Angel xxx

FizzysFriends
31-12-2009, 09:57 AM
we don't have snow.

DD and mindee are play on the Wii at the moment, its very funny they are playing extreme challenge, very badly :laughing:

We are going out shortly though, doing the rounds of mindees houses as nobody has paid my yet :angry:

peanuts
31-12-2009, 10:00 AM
snowed here again during the night. just wish it would just dissapear now, took me 15 mins to get out the scheme to pick up dd from a party. no grit at top or bottom of the scheme to help either.

going to p/up girls from their grans later. taking oldest dd to her friends tonight to see in the bells. hope she lasts as she's one that really needs sleep.

maisiemog
31-12-2009, 10:14 AM
No snow here either but its freezing still!!!

DH is at work, DD is pullling dvd's off the shelves and I'm packing. SIL isn't going out now so not babysitting. Means we can go up to Coventry to see my family!!

Gotta brave the trains this afternoon though...eek!

fionamal
31-12-2009, 10:31 AM
Morning all<

Happy Hogmanay!

We had more snow overnight and its a blizzard just now. Getting so fed up of it all now and just want it all to go.

Im doing my usual Hogmany stufff:- cleaning the house from top to bottom, stripping all the beds, washing, ironing etc. Cant see in the New Year with a dirty house.

Happy New Year Everyone!

Heaven Scent
31-12-2009, 10:42 AM
I'm working for a couple of hours then I'm going to do some paperwork & coax my 2 to do their Christmas holiday homework. Later I'm going to have a bath and get ready to go to the party in one of my locals (I have 2 within spitting distance - not that I ever spit!!!!) when DH gets in from work - fingers crossed he will be home early - he's not due 'till 8.45ish but he's not due back in until 7.00 tomorrow night.

I'll probably call my family before I go out.

Cheers.

nell57
31-12-2009, 11:04 AM
Morning Angel and everyone.

Its a lovely day here, I just had a walk to the local shops and even though its cold, we have blue skies, with no snow or frost on the ground :clapping: Fingers crossed it stays this way:thumbsup:

Dh and I are stopping in tonight, ds will be going out, the first time we will not be all together bringing in the new year:( .

Hope you all have a great night celebrating what ever you're all doing, going out or staying in.

Chatterbox Childcare
31-12-2009, 11:45 AM
Hi all

Weather is mild but damp here and hopefully it will stay away

We are having a NY party tonight so I did all the cooking yesterday and just need to put the toppings on the deserts.

Mindee's parents sprung a surprise wedding on me 2 days ago so I am off to a reception for a couple of hours beforehand. never been this organised!

LOOPYLISA
31-12-2009, 12:20 PM
Morning everyone sunny here not sure how cold yet, no one surfaced till 11 :eek: :clapping:

Dd has just asked if we can go to town to spend some more of her xmas money :rolleyes: so just getting ready, then tonight it will just the 3 of us seeing in the new yr with a bottle of the sparkly stuff and a chinese :thumbsup:

Happy new year everyone x

Trouble
31-12-2009, 12:27 PM
everything is quiet here today for a change even the dogs quiet:eek:

we are having a family night tonight with good food, drink for anyone, and a good game of monopoly, i usually win so you dont need to guess who will:D

i hope everyone has a great evening a a Happy New Year to you all

xxxxxxxx

beccas
31-12-2009, 12:39 PM
working today till 5.30 ish :(
just been to tesco and cant believe easter stuff already on shelves:eek: :eek:

tonight sat in going to go on my new game just dance on the wii then sit on here on talk the new year in

FizzysFriends
31-12-2009, 01:22 PM
working today till 5.30 ish :(
just been to tesco and cant believe easter stuff already on shelves:eek: :eek:

tonight sat in going to go on my new game just dance on the wii then sit on here on talk the new year in

let me know what the game is like

LOOPYLISA
31-12-2009, 04:36 PM
let me know what the game is like

Me too we were trying to find this in game today :thumbsup:

angeldelight
31-12-2009, 04:38 PM
Me too we were trying to find this in game today :thumbsup:

I got it and for christmas

Its sooooo funny I am all over the place and almost had a heart attack doing the warm up - that was before the dancing ha ha

Hope you find it we love it and will be dancing away this evening

Angel xx

FizzysFriends
31-12-2009, 04:45 PM
I've ordered it, can't wait for it to arrive!!

beccas
31-12-2009, 09:31 PM
:clapping: omg how brill its got loads of old songs as well as new, fame, hammer time, ste by step (new kids), girls just wanna have fun, hot and cold, womanizer lots of fun to be had :laughing: :laughing: i am ****** knackered after 1 hour