PDA

View Full Version : New years eve Party games ideas please

Monkey1
30-12-2009, 06:58 PM
We are having a new years eve party tomorrow night and i have about 20 adults coming and i'm in need of some ideas for games that everyone can join in with..................please xxx

ORKSIE
30-12-2009, 06:59 PM
The Baboon....I mean Balloon game:laughing:

You know the one....you have to keep a Balloon moving between a loine of people :thumbsup:

ORKSIE
30-12-2009, 07:00 PM
The Baboon....I mean Balloon game:laughing:

You know the one....you have to keep a Balloon moving between a loine of people :thumbsup:

Loine:eek: I mean line. :laughing: :laughing:

beccas
30-12-2009, 07:04 PM
twister is fun.... but we just end up with wii out.....

Blaze
30-12-2009, 07:05 PM
Fuzzy Duck / Ducky Fuzz...Google it!:D

Monkey1
30-12-2009, 07:11 PM
Fuzzy Duck / Ducky Fuzz...Google it!:D

I'm pants at that one! Balloon one sounds good :D

venus89
30-12-2009, 07:14 PM
We played one at an Ann Summers party where we were given an empty cereal box and had to pick it up without using our hands... each time someone did it a bit was torn off the top so it got smaller and smaller and harder to pick up......

sarah707
30-12-2009, 07:20 PM
Give everyone a famous big screen name and stick it to their forehead.

They have to talk to each other and ask questions to find out who they are.

They can only ask 1 question of each person.

It's great for breaking the ice and getting everyone chatting - just watch out for people who don't like not knowing and get upset.

Enjoy! :D

ORKSIE
30-12-2009, 07:30 PM
Give everyone a famous big screen name and stick it to their forehead.

They have to talk to each other and ask questions to find out who they are.

They can only ask 1 question of each person.

It's great for breaking the ice and getting everyone chatting - just watch out for people who don't like not knowing and get upset.

Enjoy! :D

Thats a bill game:clapping:

venus89
30-12-2009, 07:36 PM
Thats a bill game:clapping:

only if you're a duck....... :laughing:

breezy
30-12-2009, 07:45 PM
Pass the banana, it's like the balloon game only for Monkeys :laughing:

Amaranth
30-12-2009, 07:47 PM
In the past we have played the Mars bar game.

You split into teams (we usually had 6/7 per team) For each team you need a Mars bar (on a plate), a pair of wooly gloves, a scarf, a knife, a fork a hat and a dice.
People take it in turns to roll dice and when a 6 is rolled that person has to put on the hat, scarf, gloves and try to cut off a piece of the Mars bar with the knife & fork as quick as they can. Meanwhile the dice continues to be rolled in turn by the rest of the team and if they get a 6 before the first person has managed to cut the Mars bar, they take everything off them and try to do it themselves, and so on until the Mars bar has gone.

Sounds a bit complicated but it isn't really once you get going. It gets quite competative, especially after a few beers!! :laughing:

ORKSIE
30-12-2009, 11:28 PM
only if you're a duck....... :laughing:

Trust you :blush: :ROFL1: :ROFL1:

angeldelight
31-12-2009, 09:53 AM
In the past we have played the Mars bar game.

You split into teams (we usually had 6/7 per team) For each team you need a Mars bar (on a plate), a pair of wooly gloves, a scarf, a knife, a fork a hat and a dice.
People take it in turns to roll dice and when a 6 is rolled that person has to put on the hat, scarf, gloves and try to cut off a piece of the Mars bar with the knife & fork as quick as they can. Meanwhile the dice continues to be rolled in turn by the rest of the team and if they get a 6 before the first person has managed to cut the Mars bar, they take everything off them and try to do it themselves, and so on until the Mars bar has gone.

Sounds a bit complicated but it isn't really once you get going. It gets quite competative, especially after a few beers!! :laughing:

You told me this game last year

It really is a good funny game try it Monkey

Angel xx

miffy
31-12-2009, 04:15 PM
Spoons - best played when everyone's had a few drinks and is feeling relaxed :)

You need one less spoon than the number of players - doesn't matter what size the spoons are - and plenty of space.

One person has to be in charge of the spoons and the lights - turn off the lights, throw the spoons on the floor and everyone has to grab a spoon.

Turn on the lights after a minute or so and the one without a spoon is out - carry on taking away a spoon each time until you get a winner.

Men, especially seem to like this game! :D

Miffy xx

Trouble
31-12-2009, 05:03 PM
hope youve found some have fun:clapping: :clapping: