PDA

View Full Version : Vacancies Hartshill Nuneaton

madredann
30-12-2009, 04:23 PM
I am a registered childminder
I have 3 vacancies for children aged 5-8 and over term-time and school holidays.
I am registered to provide overnight care and I also work weekends to provide a service for parents that work unsociable hours.
I can drop off/collect from local schools Nathaniel Newton and Michael Drayton other schools by arrangement.
I can collect from after school clubs and can provide healthy snacks or healthy meals as requested.
We have art and craft activities, games, books and a quiet area for homework. We go for walks, visit Hartshill Hayes country park and visit the local library and most of all we have good fun.
I will also have a full-time vacancy for a child to start in September 2010
Parents who are interested are welcome to come and meets us for a no-obligation visit.
For further details you can e-mail peart373@aol.com
Julie

madredann
06-02-2010, 02:21 PM
I have a new website courtesy of Pauline:) Thank you very much Pauline would recommend you to anyone that wants a website building:thumbsup:
http://www.babesinthehayes.co.uk
Hope you find it useful if you are looking for child care
Julie

Pauline
06-02-2010, 03:16 PM
You are welcome Julie, it has been a pleasure doing it for you, hope it brings loads of work! :)

happy house
07-02-2010, 03:25 PM
Hi i,m kelly a new member how do i go about setting up vacancies on this website also do you have any advice on emergency treatment policies i have got all the rest but dont know how to word it thanks kelly x

Pauline
07-02-2010, 05:13 PM
Hi i,m kelly a new member how do i go about setting up vacancies on this website also do you have any advice on emergency treatment policies i have got all the rest but dont know how to word it thanks kelly x

Hi Kelly

I might be best to start your own thread as a vacancy, the same way that you posted but instead click 'new post' that way you will be spotted by parents more easily.

There is a whole section on policies and procedures in Minding Chat, you might find something in there, or you could post a request for help in that section, you will get more replies there. :thumbsup: