PDA

View Full Version : Public Liability Due to expire

aly
29-12-2009, 07:04 PM
on 25th Jan.

Do I get it sorted now...or can I wait a bit closer to the time.
Anyone else got theirs with anyone other than ncma {royal sun alliance}

I am thinking of going with Michael morton anyway so should I do it all together?

This is a bit rushed as I am still doing 1001 other things :rolleyes:

beccas
29-12-2009, 07:05 PM
if you pay over phone you can do it day before.....

Ripeberry
29-12-2009, 08:29 PM
Tried to renew mine with NCMA, but they don't open until 4th Jan.

Chatterbox Childcare
29-12-2009, 08:56 PM
NCMA hold you covered from 1 month after your expiry date so don't worry about renewal immediately

aly
29-12-2009, 09:46 PM
NCMA hold you covered from 1 month after your expiry date so don't worry about renewal immediately
thanks debbie...that is good to know

xx

grindal
29-12-2009, 10:13 PM
Are you an NCMA member as well? They phoned me just before Christmas to remind me my membership and public liability was gonna run out in new year and explained their new direct debit scheme to me. I was in a bit of a rush and was not really concentrating, but am sure they said I got a free months cover? Phone them and ask about it.

miffy
29-12-2009, 10:24 PM
NCMA phoned me before Christmas too - think they must be pushing DD atm.

If your insurance isn't due until 25 Jan them you've plenty of time to renew.

Miffy xx

aly
30-12-2009, 12:39 PM
Guess what arrived int he post today???

Yes my renewal pack lol.:laughing:

christine e
30-12-2009, 01:06 PM

Debbie this is no longer the case, this came up at our last regional forum and I don't think this is just a NCMA thing I believe it is something that has happened within the insurance industry as I noticed my husband's car insurance pointed out at renewal that the period of grace no longer existed.

Christine

Chatterbox Childcare
30-12-2009, 01:22 PM
Debbie this is no longer the case, this came up at our last regional forum and I don't think this is just a NCMA thing I believe it is something that has happened within the insurance industry as I noticed my husband's car insurance pointed out at renewal that the period of grace no longer existed.

Christine

Thanks for the information. Shame that they don't put it in the Who Minds. Will take it up with James Atkins at NCMA.

Pauline
30-12-2009, 01:32 PM
I am thinking of going with Michael morton anyway so should I do it all together?

If you are going with Morton Michel you can do it online, I did it that way then got all the documents to download and print by return email. Or, if you request, they will post them to you. :)

madasahatter
30-12-2009, 02:07 PM
Glad this came up, my insurance is due to run out on 31st December and I haven't had any renewal papers through at all from NCMA. I must chase it up on the 4th