PDA

View Full Version : SO ..... WHO IS GOING TO GET THE SNOW FIRST?

angeldelight
28-12-2009, 11:02 PM
Snow forcast almost everywhere this evening

Hope we get it first

I want snow - I want snow :clapping:

Anyone else want it ??

Angel xx

ORKSIE
28-12-2009, 11:05 PM
I would like a sprinkle....I want peeps to get to my NYE party as its also my Sons 18th birthday....what a day to be born:D

Daddy Day Care
28-12-2009, 11:05 PM
Snow forcast almost everywhere this evening

Hope we get it first

I want snow - I want snow :clapping:

Anyone else want it ??

Angel xx

I do I do I do, according to bbc in Northamptonshire its going to start snowing @ 3.00am and then from 6.00am - 6.00pm its gonig to be heavy snow all day :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Only problem with that is we was gonig to get the wife, my dd and ds in doctors tomorrow, and no way we gunna be able to get double buggy through the snow.

But still i cnat wait to wake up and go play in it lol :blush:

angeldelight
28-12-2009, 11:06 PM
I would like a sprinkle....I want peeps to get to my NYE party as its also my Sons 18th birthday....what a day to be born:D

My moms and dads wedding anniversary also

Hope everyone can make your party and hope your son has a lovely day

Still want snow though ha ha

Angel xx

angeldelight
28-12-2009, 11:08 PM

I will play in it with you :laughing:

Angel xx

PS I was going to say " I will play with you "but thought these rude lot would make a mountain out of that comment

:laughing: :laughing:

ORKSIE
28-12-2009, 11:10 PM
My moms and dads wedding anniversary also

Hope everyone can make your party and hope your son has a lovely day

Still want snow though ha ha

Angel xx

Thanks Angel:thumbsup:

I hope you get your Snow:clapping: :clapping:

Daddy Day Care
28-12-2009, 11:11 PM
I will play in it with you :laughing:

Angel xx

PS I was going to say " I will play with you "but thought these rude lot would make a mountain out of that comment

lol oh let them, looking forward to waking up and playing with you ;)

Gareth
xx

ORKSIE
28-12-2009, 11:15 PM

Gareth
xx

:eek: :eek: I'm orff ta bed....Not looking:panic::laughing: :laughing:

angeldelight
28-12-2009, 11:16 PM

Gareth
xx

ooooooooooh sounds like fun

Cant wait :laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

angeldelight
28-12-2009, 11:16 PM

Thats cause I am the sexy one and he is going to play with me and not you

You are going to bed to sulk I bet

Angel xxx

ORKSIE
28-12-2009, 11:18 PM
Thats cause I am the sexy one and he is going to play with me and not you

You are going to bed to sulk I bet

Angel xxx

PMSL............ of course :laughing: :laughing:

Trouble
28-12-2009, 11:19 PM
mines never gone :eek: :D

Daddy Day Care
28-12-2009, 11:20 PM

awww you dont have to go bed,you can join in more the merrier lol :blush: :blush:

Gareth
xx

ORKSIE
28-12-2009, 11:21 PM

We still a little left:)

Chatterbox Childcare
28-12-2009, 11:23 PM
Ours is all gone and we are forcast heavy rain all day tomorrow so I am hibernating!

angeldelight
28-12-2009, 11:23 PM
awww you dont have to go bed,you can join in more the merrier lol :blush: :blush:

Gareth
xx

Oh I dont know about that

People might talk

xxx

angeldelight
28-12-2009, 11:24 PM

Well you could share you know ha ha

xx

peanuts
29-12-2009, 06:54 AM
its snowed every day here exept yesterday since the 17th december, kids are now getting fed up with it.

Tried to get the car out yesterday to pick up youngest from a pamper party (8 years old and at a pamper party). tried for ages to get the car to move, in the end hubby had to come out and try and shove the car while the wheels were spinning, not a very nice experience the smell of burning from the tyres. I had tried to move car, hubby and had a shot and them thats when he tried to push me out.

parked the car at the top of the scheme after i got to the party to pick her up, and walked down to the bottom of the hill, not going through that again. i have parked at the top since the 17th along with everyone else, but hubby was out in car yesterday during the day and forgot to leave it at the top of the hill.

i just want rid of the snow and ice now, soo fed up with it

Tatia
29-12-2009, 08:52 AM
After a week in Scotland and what they were calling the worst weather in 20 years and travelling up AND back in snow, I am thoroughly sick of it! Luckily our's was all melted by the time we got home and I hope it stays that way.

When is it summer???

little miss chatterbox
29-12-2009, 09:00 AM
ours disappeared on christmas day and we didn't have any overnight. Had a frost and the cars are iced up but no snow! I love it!

FizzysFriends
29-12-2009, 09:05 AM
We've just had rain here, not had snow since since we bought the sledge, typical!!!

breezy
29-12-2009, 09:07 AM

dd is 16 NYE and we need to get to family an hour or more away to go out so keep the snow until new years day please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ORKSIE
29-12-2009, 09:49 AM
dd is 16 NYE and we need to get to family an hour or more away to go out so keep the snow until new years day please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you Breezy. :thumbsup:
Aint we a pair....Havin babies NYE:panic: :D

angeldelight
29-12-2009, 09:50 AM

madness ha ha ha ha

we did not even have one snowflake sob sob

Angel xx

ORKSIE
29-12-2009, 09:53 AM
Or here Angel:)

Cammie Doodle
29-12-2009, 09:54 AM
After a week in Scotland and what they were calling the worst weather in 20 years and travelling up AND back in snow, I am thoroughly sick of it! Luckily our's was all melted by the time we got home and I hope it stays that way.

When is it summer???

Oh no we are supposed to be going to Scotland (west coast) later today , to see Parents and sister, then go to east coast (near Emler) to see our son. Hope we get there.:(

angeldelight
29-12-2009, 09:55 AM
Oh no we are supposed to be going to Scotland (west coast) later today , to see Parents and sister, then go to east coast (near Emler) to see our son. Hope we get there.:(

Hi June

Hope you are ok
I have spoke to Emler the last few days and they have had more snow there so best be careful
Hope you have a lovely time
xxxx

ORKSIE
29-12-2009, 09:56 AM

Safe Journey June, hope the roads stay clear for you:thumbsup:

Daddy Day Care
29-12-2009, 10:18 AM
Well Angle dont look like ill be rolling in the snow with you, didnt get anything here :( :( :(

angeldelight
29-12-2009, 10:27 AM
Well Angle dont look like ill be rolling in the snow with you, didnt get anything here :( :( :(

I know is not fair

I am not happy

Weather men always get it wrong - mind you we always seem to get the rain when we are supposed to so why not the snow?

Angel xx

Trouble
29-12-2009, 11:05 AM

take your sledge, there is tonnes of it up there:clapping: :clapping:

Trouble
29-12-2009, 11:07 AM
I know is not fair

I am not happy

Weather men always get it wrong - mind you we always seem to get the rain when we are supposed to so why not the snow?

Angel xx

ill send you ours by the lorry load:clapping:

i love snow but we cant go anywhere unless hubby drives i darent drive in this:panic: to chicken

LOOPYLISA
29-12-2009, 11:19 AM
Heavy rain down south :rolleyes:

Like the snow-for a couple of days :D , hate driving in it though :panic:

Stay safe those who have lots x

charleyfarley
29-12-2009, 11:26 AM
None here yet, not that I want it but the sky does look full of it :panic: :panic:

Hope everyone that needs to go out in it has a safe journey :thumbsup:

Carol xx

fionamal
29-12-2009, 11:33 AM
We had snow overnight and its now a blizard here as im typing. :panic:

Dont want anymore as we still havnt got rid of the last load which is now all ice

Trouble
29-12-2009, 11:36 AM

Dont want anymore as we still havnt got rid of the last load which is now all ice

bless, :( :(

charleyfarley
29-12-2009, 11:42 AM

Take care Fiona :thumbsup: Hope you don't have to go out in it

Carol xx

Twinkle
29-12-2009, 12:11 PM
We had 1/2 an inch of snow the Tuesday before xmas at 9o'clock at night and it had all gone by the time the kids got up the next morning.
We were forecast to have heavy snow at lunchtime today but now all we will get is heavy rain instead!

:mad: We want some snow!!

teacake2
29-12-2009, 01:56 PM
No snow yet please, not until after the 4th January, have to make the journey to Luton airport on the 1st and 3rd and don't fancy driving all that way in the snow.:panic: :panic: :panic:
Teacake2

charleyfarley
29-12-2009, 02:15 PM
We've had sleet here today, does that count. Really hope the weather people have got it wrong

Carol xx

nell57
29-12-2009, 02:53 PM
We've had sleet here today, does that count. Really hope the weather people have got it wrong

Carol xx

Me too Carol :(

Chatterbox Childcare
29-12-2009, 03:31 PM
We had sleet in Swindon and then large flakes and now nothing. It is too warm here to snow but I have my sledge at the ready. Fingers crossed.

Ripeberry
29-12-2009, 04:01 PM
Rubbish, wet day here, bit of heavy snow but not settled. Just feels like it's been dark ALL day :(

breezy
29-12-2009, 04:11 PM

mine wasnt due til end of January, whats your excuse:laughing:

Dd has special needs and thinks all the new year fireworks are for her birthday, bless her!!!!!!!!!!

tulip0803
29-12-2009, 04:13 PM
We have had rain, sleet & snow. For about 2 hours now we have had big fluffy snowflakes that are beggining to settle, even on the wet ground:) :jump for joy: .

In Welsh snowflake is plu eira (Plee airer) - directly translated as snow feather very apt for what is going past the window at the moment:)

Chimps Childminding
29-12-2009, 05:17 PM
All we have had today is rain!!!!!!!!! Like the idea of snow as long as I don't have to go anywhere cause I hate driving in it!!!

nannymcflea
29-12-2009, 09:39 PM
I do I do I do, according to bbc in Northamptonshire its going to start snowing @ 3.00am and then from 6.00am - 6.00pm its gonig to be heavy snow all day :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Only problem with that is we was gonig to get the wife, my dd and ds in doctors tomorrow, and no way we gunna be able to get double buggy through the snow.

We cannot come to Northants now to see family because of the snow forecast.:(

Mollymop
29-12-2009, 09:46 PM
Not us, it is raining here,.

We had it for 2 weeks over xmas and that was enough, it has only just melted:panic:

angeldelight
29-12-2009, 10:21 PM
lots of snow here for the last few hours

yippieeeeeeee about time

angel xxx

Cazz
29-12-2009, 10:23 PM
We've had rain for the last 3 hours so not much chance of snow for us :rolleyes:

Hope it's still there for you tomorrow Angel and you can have lots of fun!! :clapping:

Chimps Childminding
29-12-2009, 10:25 PM
lots of snow here for the last few hours

yippieeeeeeee about time

angel xxx

Was watching the Villa match on tv and wondered if you had any there were big flakes coming down on there!!!

don't know if you are actually anywhere near Villa Park, but I knew you were up near Birmingham!!! Sorry Angel geography was never my best subject!!!

Still got rain here!!!!!!!!!

miffy
29-12-2009, 10:27 PM
No snow here - just rain! :(

Miffy xx

angeldelight
29-12-2009, 10:28 PM
Was watching the Villa match on tv and wondered if you had any there were big flakes coming down on there!!!

don't know if you are actually anywhere near Villa Park, but I knew you were up near Birmingham!!! Sorry Angel geography was never my best subject!!!

Still got rain here!!!!!!!!!

Yes I saw that on tv ( great result liverpool , sorry Carol ha ha )
Anyway yes Caroline I saw the snow at villa park but it is much worse here we are about 25 min away by car

Angel xx

Noodles
29-12-2009, 10:37 PM
we have snow in shropshire yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:clapping: :clapping:

angeldelight
29-12-2009, 10:43 PM
we have snow in shropshire yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:clapping: :clapping:

:clapping: :clapping:

Its great hope it sticks around all night so we cant get out of our door ha ha

xxx

Chimps Childminding
29-12-2009, 10:59 PM
still raining!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm off to bednow! see if its white in the morning!!!

angeldelight
29-12-2009, 11:04 PM
still raining!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm off to bednow! see if its white in the morning!!!

sweet dreams carolyn

xxxx

charleyfarley
29-12-2009, 11:59 PM
Yes I saw that on tv ( great result liverpool , sorry Carol ha ha )
Anyway yes Caroline I saw the snow at villa park but it is much worse here we are about 25 min away by car

Angel xx

Gloat all you want Angel but we still beat you :laughing: :laughing:

Still no snow here, thankfully :clapping:

Carol xx

angeldelight
30-12-2009, 10:56 AM
Gloat all you want Angel but we still beat you :laughing: :laughing:

Still no snow here, thankfully :clapping:

Carol xx

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Did you get the snow Carol?

After snowing really heavy here it changed to rain this morning and now its almost gone

Angel xx