PDA

View Full Version : HOLIDAY MONDAY

angeldelight
28-12-2009, 10:22 AM
Morning Everyone

Hope you have all had a super duper holiday and are still having fun

I am amazed that you all got to be on here - I have been stuffing my face and playing games and have not had a spare minute to get here

What are you all doing today?

We are just about to play the wii game - Lets Dance so that should be a laugh

Very cold here again and frosty - with snow forcast again

Hope you all have a lovely day

Angel xxx

LOOPYLISA
28-12-2009, 10:28 AM
Morning Angel and everyone

Hitting the sales today, dd had lots of money and vouchers so that should be fun ! :rolleyes: :D

FussyElmo
28-12-2009, 10:29 AM
We have had a lovely christmas all things considered.

I am heading down to my freinds for dinner so with my four and her four we should be kept busy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: but at least there is not a mindee between us.

maisiemog
28-12-2009, 10:34 AM
Today I am going to stuff myself silly...trying to eat all the junk before the new year diet starts!

Being lazy as possible and trying to ignore all the mess that is growing around me!!

Might hit the sales later if I can be bothered to heave myself off the sofa!

Hope you all enjoy your day!

angeldelight
28-12-2009, 10:35 AM
Today I am going to stuff myself silly...trying to eat all the junk before the new year diet starts!

Being lazy as possible and trying to ignore all the mess that is growing around me!!

!

Sounds great if you ask me :laughing:

Have fun and enjoy

Angel xxx

nannymcflea
28-12-2009, 10:42 AM
Off grocery shopping.

Christmas really has finished for us as until we get to see family I have lost all enthusiasm.:( (hubby seems as flat as me too)

Started on Prof Layton, Pandoras Box last night, looking good.:)

Kids are bored already as we have been in for 3 days. I'm actually looking forward to going back to work.:panic:

Sorry to be depressing, wishing you all a lovely time off work, enjoy.:thumbsup:

Hebs
28-12-2009, 10:46 AM
I'm working :panic:

RedDragon
28-12-2009, 10:58 AM
I'm a bit bored to be honest.

Spent all my money on Christmas presents so no money to go out - had ASDA delivered yesterday so no need to go out food shopping, haven't got a car so can't go out for a trip.

PixiePetal
28-12-2009, 11:10 AM
Off grocery shopping.

Christmas really has finished for us as until we get to see family I have lost all enthusiasm.:( (hubby seems as flat as me too)

Started on Prof Layton, Pandoras Box last night, looking good.:)

Kids are bored already as we have been in for 3 days. I'm actually looking forward to going back to work.:panic:

Sorry to be depressing, wishing you all a lovely time off work, enjoy.:thumbsup:

I have not long been up :blush: Been playing Pandoras box :thumbsup: Kids in their rooms on their laptops - I let them play for much longer in the hols. DH out shooting, so peaceful here.

Got tidying and cleaning to do - open house tomorrow and some people have not seen the house yet so will need to make it look good. Otherwise bit flat here too. Family went yesterday so :( to that.

Chatterbox Childcare
28-12-2009, 11:15 AM
Lots of tidying up done - bottle recycling full so no more drink for me!

Got to finish tidying my study today as I can nearly see the surface and then bookwork for an hour or two as I have fallen behind with my accounts.

When my DD finally wakes up I think the Wii will make an appearance as we all seem to be in different rooms.

charleyfarley
28-12-2009, 11:36 AM
Morning Everyone

At the moment I am cooking a big fry up, well George Formaning most of it, more healthy :laughing: before I start the diet AGAIN :thumbsup:

Daz and James have been putting up a new curtain pole and OMG talk about botchet and Arthur.:eek: Let's just say I made them take it down and do it again :D

I have Pandoras Box too, may even get chance to play it today.

Hope everyone has a great day today :thumbsup:

Carol xxx

beccas
28-12-2009, 11:52 AM
i have just sorted all my toys out for tomorrow. got new ones out put old ones away, cleaning them etc....
back to work 2mora got a new baby starting cant wait my last baby mindee is now 2!!!!
now going to put feet up and stuffmyself and have a cup of tea or 2.:clapping:

wendywu
28-12-2009, 12:15 PM
Off to see Sherlock Holmes with DH then may do a spot of lunch.

Then out with the girls from here tomorrow for more food.......I MUST STOP EATING and get back down the gym:panic:

Roseolivia
28-12-2009, 01:18 PM
Morning everyone, hope you all had a good Christmas. I actually had a sleep in this morning, think my holiday has wiped me out.
This week i'm not working so today we're having a party at tea time so Rose can see the family as she has presents off them all. Tomorrow i'm going to IKEA to get some more storage boxes for Rose's room to keep her new toys out of the mindees way. Wednesday i'm looking after my nephew for the day then the rest of the week we'll see what the weathers like. Hope you all have a good day especially those of you that are working.

Pipsqueak
28-12-2009, 02:03 PM
I have been busy doing my assignment today while Brian has tootled off to Eastbourne with the kids (mwah ahahahahahahahahahahahah).
I am looking forward to meeting the SE Gang tomorrow.

Like you Angel I have been busy stuffing my face - my jeans actually fit me again:blush: lol. I have also been busy getting annoyed at my family - ahhh bliss!!! lol (love em all really).

Going to do some more assignment ..... in a minute... right after this choccie.....