PDA

View Full Version : Lapland.....

Lou
27-12-2009, 11:17 PM
DH wants us to take the children to lapland next Dec, well actually we wanted to go this yr, but then we had his whole redundancy thing.

Anyway so i am looking at it now, as we will have to save up, we are already going abroad in June!!!

Just wondering if anyone goes/has been?

Can you recommend a company??

Any hints/tips???

My Childminder went with her family this yr, so i intend to speak to her about it, but was just wondering if anyone else goes.....

wendywu
27-12-2009, 11:38 PM
Check on Trip Advisor. You can post a question asking for advice on the forum part of the site. I think you have to be careful who you go through, some travel firms are very good but there are some that rip you off for extras.

I would research it really well, i use Trip Advisor and also Holiday Truths before i book anything with anyone.

But it is a lovely thing to do for your children :D

Hebs
28-12-2009, 09:46 AM
i wanted to go but refused to pay £1700 for a day trip :panic: and that was just me and my 2 kids!!

hope you enjoy it when you go x

LOOPYLISA
28-12-2009, 09:51 AM
Snap, we are loking into this for next yr :clapping:

Will be interested in this thread :thumbsup:

Carpet Monkeys
28-12-2009, 03:48 PM
My Aunt, Uncle, cousin, wife and 4 children ranging from 8-16 went this morning .... I'm sooooo jealous, they are going for my aunts 60th birthday! Will let you know more when they come back in 5 days!

andreaschildcare
28-12-2009, 06:34 PM
Hi we got back from a week in Lapland on 13th december :)

WOW amazing, fab, best ever holiday!!

Went to Levi and booked with Inghams!

Please feel free to pm me for more info

Lou
28-12-2009, 08:11 PM
Hi we got back from a week in Lapland on 13th december :)

WOW amazing, fab, best ever holiday!!

Went to Levi and booked with Inghams!

Please feel free to pm me for more info

Sounds fab, would love to hear more, dont know what Levi or Inghams is :blush: i will google!!!

Do you have any pics??