PDA

View Full Version : what did you get for xmas~?

Mollymop
27-12-2009, 06:35 PM
I got from hubby my kids = a perfume set, a wardrobe thingy to keep all my jewellery in and Rock Band 2 on the xbox360 (yippee, I broke my last one after playing it for 2 hours and hubby told me I wasn't allowed to play his xbox360 anymore:panic: :rolleyes: )

MIndees =- tins of chocs, tins of biscuits, smelly gift sets, a beautiful scarf and bits and bobs for my kids and hubby

My sister and mum - Twilight collectable tin full of how the books were made, etc, ipod cover, Ghosts Caught on Film 2 book, encyclopedia of Hauntings book, scarf, big bottle of barcardi:rolleyes: , a lovely watch and the Host book

what did you all get this year

LOOPYLISA
27-12-2009, 06:49 PM
Lucky you

I got, ipod nano
Ugg like next slippers, really fluffy
D, gown
La senza pj's
La senza undies
2x perfume sets
Twilight set of books
silver neklace
next voucher
chocs
argos voucher

FizzysFriends
27-12-2009, 06:50 PM
I got a Wii (was borrowing my bros before), money, a teddy, chocs, smellies, slippers, biscuits.

Mollymop
27-12-2009, 06:51 PM
You'll love the twilight books, have you started to read them yet? I am have nearly finished Eclipse (3rd one) x

sue m
27-12-2009, 06:52 PM
Nothing. :(

Don't you all feel really sorry for me now! :laughing: Actually, got a bottle of bacardi from my next door neighbour (might need help to drink that Sandra!) and I think my son has got me a tin of biscuits but I haven't been to see them yet and collect!! ;)

Mollymop
27-12-2009, 06:55 PM
Nothing. :(

Don't you all feel really sorry for me now! :laughing: Actually, got a bottle of bacardi from my next door neighbour (might need help to drink that Sandra!) and I think my son has got me a tin of biscuits but I haven't been to see them yet and collect!! ;)

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!:(

I was gonna get you a pressie, but I forgot kind of (that sounds bad doesn't it?) :blush: ..... now I am feeling guilty

BUt I will help you with that Bacardi:laughing:

P.S - you forgot something Sue, your mindees parents got you a lovely big bunch of flowers:thumbsup:

sue m
27-12-2009, 07:03 PM
Oh yes! Sorry, I forgot the flowers! They are lovely.

Thanks Sandra - for coming to help me drink the bacardi! :laughing: Don't tell me what you were going to buy me, I will be upset!!! :laughing:

Ripeberry
27-12-2009, 07:04 PM
Well on Xmas morning I was very miffed as only got two small presents (smellies and a video box set), but we usually have our big present opening after lunch so then I got an i-pod touch and the best present for all of us a Nintendo Wii.
The girls are already experts on the sports.
I like the sword fights and the archery :thumbsup:

LOOPYLISA
27-12-2009, 07:05 PM
You'll love the twilight books, have you started to read them yet? I am have nearly finished Eclipse (3rd one) x

No havnt had time :laughing:

May start one tonight :thumbsup:

amanda1309
27-12-2009, 07:06 PM
a pandora braclet
a scarf
a pashmina
radley purse
digital radio/i pod player
most of our local thorntons (i know i like choc but think the pile may beat me)
a couple of bottles of rose (they are gone already)
smellies
biscuits
and money

peanuts
27-12-2009, 08:08 PM
from hubby and kids i got
a new mobile phone
money
tickets to see we will rock you on the 30th dec in edinburgh
sweets
books

got about £100 in money i think so quite fancy an ipod, hubby says i'm wasting my money, but if we go somewhere in the summer, they will all plugged in to theirs (i'm the only one who hasnt got one now.)

Tink
27-12-2009, 08:26 PM
My sister gave me the best present ever.
It was a very fancy box, inside was a photo album with a sticky note saying "fill me" She said you can use it for photo's of DD.
I thought great as i've never got around to doing one.
She said look how many spaces its got?

I opened it up and cried, she had filled it from me being pregnant, DD's arivall, first birthday, Christening and space for this Christmas.
It's superb and the best present ever:clapping:

Chimps Childminding
27-12-2009, 08:27 PM
This is the first year all my boys have been working and have had their own money to spend, bless them they really spoilt me! I got a DS and Brain Training (I really need it!!!!!!!!!), Dove smellies, dressing gown, overnight bag with FCUK body stuff in it, chocolates, Baileys, UB40 CD and Jackie CD, Then hubby bought me a vase I had hinted (very stongly) that I liked, and a bottle of Armarni Code perfume!!!
Mindees bought me, an orchid in a pot, chocs, Dove smellies (think someone is trying to tell me something, both my nieces bought me some too!) candles, and a bracelet!

I was a very very lucky girl this year. :clapping:

Noodles
27-12-2009, 08:38 PM
I was well and truly spoilt this year i had
an iphone which i love
surround sound speaker for iphone
a radley handbag
radley purse
dressing gown
pjs
slippers
3 lots of perfume
lots of sweeties
smellies
hair straightners
no 7 makeup set
scarf and glove set
and cant remember anything else got soooo much i have forgotten but was very happy:laughing: :laughing:

babs
27-12-2009, 08:48 PM
well i got
from hubby: tiny handbag, leona lewis,robbie williams and peter andre cds,bottle of baileys,camcorder.
from son: braclet with mum on it.
ffrom everyone else eg.inlaws, my mum , sisters and neices .. scraf, oils gift set, jar with oil n peppers in, smellys, £40.00, chocolates, ornament( did have handbag from next off sister but she sent gift card so i switched it for ornament as i dont do handbags hubby only got me one cus i wanted a tiny one for new yrs eve)...

and as a family we had new tv in lounge got it today :)

hello kitty
27-12-2009, 10:06 PM
I received a Sony eReader, PSP, lots of perfume, a beautiful gold bracelet and books and Take That books One and Two.

My mindees did me proud in the end and the best pressie off of them was the Take That calendar!!! :clapping:

wendywu
27-12-2009, 11:55 PM
Little miss spoilt here got

Ugg boots
2 Radley Handbags
Calvin Klein jeans
Tommy Hilfiger jumper
Jo Malone perfume
Per Una perfume
La Senza under wear
Julian Mc Donald handbag
Little black dress
Little black top
Little black Cardi
Pasmina
Molton Brown and Ted Baker smellies
Silver earrings
Silver bracelet
Pearl Bracelet set
Pearl necklace and bracelet set
£100 debenhams vouchers
Swarovski Pen
Cat calendar
Purple leggings
Socks
Ped Egg ( are they trying to tell me something)
Radley Key Ring and lip stick holder.
Two books about Anne Boleyn
And a lot more little things, i am a very lucky girl and i do feel very grateful.

Monkey1
28-12-2009, 05:48 PM
i had a million boxes of chocolates:rolleyes: a snug rug off hunky ( been wanting one for ages) as well as pampering stuff, books Armarni Diamonds perfume. Madonna cd, pixie lott cd, robbie williams cd my sisters keeper dvd loads of makeup, MONKEY slippers and matching pj's , money, and the most GORGEOUS designer bracelett from my Sister in Dubai:clapping: :clapping:

charleyfarley
28-12-2009, 07:21 PM
I had a new laptop, mine had given up the ghost
handbag
purse
Robbie Williams cd
Ministry of Sound 3 disc cd
Pandoras Box ds game
Patrick Swayze and Lisa Niemi 'The Time of My Life' autobiography
Some boots
A bouquet of flowers
Plenty of money for the sales

Off mindees
£50 in vouchers for a lovely place we eat in (The Queens, Helen if you read this)
A slipper and foot cream set from BHS

So grateful for everything I received from everyone and what made it better was I didn't get any chocolates :laughing:

Carol xx

daisyboo1980
28-12-2009, 07:34 PM
i got from partner - engagement ring, gok wan set and hair dryer and straightners

mindees 3 boots sets, perfume, and £150

family - scarf,vouchers,neckless,socks perfume and make up and clothes

ajs
29-12-2009, 02:03 PM
i was spoilt rotten too

as hubby and i are having a holiday in new york in june for our 20th anniversary he bought me new york themed gifts which included
a liberty christmas decoration
new york guide book
a muji mini new york
and best of all a Tiffany necklace that says Tiffany new york on it
he also bought me a camera
a leather jacket from monsoon
and a gorgeous black jacket from monsoon too

he is very romantic much more so than i am.

i got some lovely presents from my children as has been said before now they are earning it is lovely that they can go and buy Christmas presents themselves
my son bought me a spa set and nail care set with varnish
my eldest dd bought me foot care set which compliments the one from ds and
a pile of books
and from all 3 of them a pandora charm
from dd2 i got a dvd and a photo frame with a pic taken of me and the girls in manchester at the chinese restaurant, (either susan or annie took it.)
mil bought me my fave perfume ( chanel christalle)
from mindees i was really spoilt
one bought me a pandora charm and some christalle body wash and lotion plus she always buys me a gorgeous table decoration
another had a silver and turquoise neckalce made for me plus she bought a xmas decoration for me from her little one.
and the last one bought me necklace and bracelet set and slipper socks and gap gloves and scarf set.