PDA

View Full Version : NEVER GUESS WHAT WE FOUND??!

Mollymop
27-12-2009, 06:03 PM
Me and DD were looking through the Argos catalogue today as she has £20 in vouchers to spend and dd saw the "Golden Coin Maker" in there --- she was annoyed that Santa had forgot to get her a "Golden Coin Maker" as it was on her list and she really wanted it....

Me and hubs looked at each other.....

I am mouthing that ---"I am sure we got it, didn't we??"

10 mins later hubs comes in from the garage with Golden Coin Maker in a Toysrus bag

:clapping: :clapping:

I knew we had forgotton a pressie when I was doing the wrapping :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DD thankfully didn't question why she didn't get it on xmas day.. phew

sue m
27-12-2009, 06:05 PM
Awww, bless her. She might ask later Sandra! lol

estrelas
27-12-2009, 06:06 PM
Me and DD were looking through the Argos catalogue today as she has £20 in vouchers to spend and dd saw the "Golden Coin Maker" in there --- she was annoyed that Santa had forgot to get her a "Golden Coin Maker" as it was on her list and she really wanted it....

Me and hubs looked at each other.....

I am mouthing that ---"I am sure we got it, didn't we??"

10 mins later hubs comes in from the garage with Golden Coin Maker in a Toysrus bag

:clapping: :clapping:

I knew we had forgotton a pressie when I was doing the wrapping :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DD thankfully didn't question why she didn't get it on xmas day.. phew

awh bless we forgot to wrap some clothes to this year but wasn't such a big thing

angeldelight
27-12-2009, 06:06 PM
You are not the only one Sandra

I got Nic and Gem a ipod and later in the day I was wondering what they were going to keep them in then it hit me ......

I had got leather cases somewhere for them and had forgot about them

It took me ages to find them thought I had ended up throwing them away

I am sure at her age though your daughter was more excited with the golden coin maker ha

What did you tell her by the way?

Angel xx

Mollymop
27-12-2009, 06:08 PM
haha

she hasn't asked.. if she does I am going to say that Santa ran out, so we had to buy it from Toysrus! haha:clapping:

FizzysFriends
27-12-2009, 06:15 PM
I have lost 2 presents and still haven't found them. They are for my dad though so I told him he can have them at a later date. I found 3 for DD that I hadn't wrapped but she didn't question it.

I was gonna say don't bother with the coin maker its rubbish :blush:

Mollymop
27-12-2009, 06:18 PM
I was gonna say don't bother with the coin maker its rubbish :blush:

Fizzy don't tell me what I already know:cool: :( :D

We been spending the afternoon making 2 coins - and they were pants...what a waste of money, but at least Cait was happy:rolleyes: :D

Heaven Scent
27-12-2009, 06:30 PM
I did this about 6 years ago - It was the year my inlaws died and we burried their ashes on 23rd Dec and while we were down south we went to London with DH's brothers family and while in London they picked up a cape and crown from Hamleys that DD had loved the last time we were there the previous Feb. anyhow when putting out all the pressies I forgot the cape and crown but as they were a surprise she didn't notice - I found it later and I snuck it into her Santa Sack/Bag and got her to go through it again and show me and her dad all her presents and made a huge fuss about everything that came out - when she came across the two items she just kept saying they weren't there before and we kept saying they were and she just missed them because she had got so much stuff - and believe me she had that year - way too much we felt so guilty because they had had such a horrible time since Sept that we went mad and made a huge fuss of them for Christmas. She was only 6 so believed us.

FizzysFriends
27-12-2009, 06:31 PM
Fizzy don't tell me what I already know:cool: :( :D

We been spending the afternoon making 2 coins - and they were pants...what a waste of money, but at least Cait was happy:rolleyes: :D

The things we have to do to keep the kids happy :rolleyes: I thank my lucky stars DD didn't ask for the cupcake maker which is supposed to be even worse!

LOOPYLISA
27-12-2009, 06:35 PM
Bless her :D

I remember getting dd a badge maker one year, what a load of pants that was :rolleyes: :laughing:

Mollymop
27-12-2009, 06:40 PM
The things we have to do to keep the kids happy :rolleyes: I thank my lucky stars DD didn't ask for the cupcake maker which is supposed to be even worse!

OH FIZ! YOU took the words right outta my mouth...

She had that last year,, needless to say it didn't turn out to well .. and hasn't been used since.

I get cross how the makers make such rubbish and the kids want them as they look so cool on tv - disappointment - that's all ... just a disappointment:o :D

Mollymop
27-12-2009, 06:41 PM
Bless her :D

I remember getting dd a badge maker one year, what a load of pants that was :rolleyes: :laughing:

She wanted that one too!! Guess she won't be getting it now! Should have known!:thumbsup:

FizzysFriends
27-12-2009, 06:45 PM
OH FIZ! YOU took the words right outta my mouth...

She had that last year,, needless to say it didn't turn out to well .. and hasn't been used since.

I get cross how the makers make such rubbish and the kids want them as they look so cool on tv - disappointment - that's all ... just a disappointment:o :D

I think someone should do them for trade description, these things are nothing like what they show on the TV!

Fingers crossed DD is hopefully getting too old to ask for these things next year.

Blaze
27-12-2009, 07:40 PM

Oh don't say that - DD was given that & the ice cream maker!:panic: :rolleyes:

Chimps Childminding
27-12-2009, 08:14 PM
I lose stuff every year. The problem is I stash things away quickly so that the boys don't see them, and then forget where I have put things!!:blush:

We had a new bed a couple of years ago and as I was getting the drawers out from under the old one to get rid of it, I found a t-shirt I had bought for ds. It had fallen down the back of the drawer and slipped underneath it. It must have been there for a couple of years or so, because it was miles too small for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laughing:

hello kitty
27-12-2009, 10:09 PM
Yep, my dd received one of those and yep we spent Christmas Day afternoon trying to make those *&%$@ coins. Should have listened to hubby when I bought it, he said it was &*^%$ then!!! :laughing:

Annie_T
27-12-2009, 11:07 PM
ops :rolleyes:

well least she got it in the end bless.

what she spend voucher on?

ORKSIE
27-12-2009, 11:27 PM
Its such a shame when the kids really want something and it turns out to be Pants!!
Does anyone remember Mr Frosty I think its called....That was a real Shame, what a pile of old C*@P!!!

PixiePetal
27-12-2009, 11:35 PM
DD used to always want those novelty, rubbish but well advertised on tv presents :rolleyes: A Furby being one!

She always had lots of requests for FC, amazing how he usually got the more sensible ones unless they were really cheap things. :D

I remember Mr Frosty - she never got that either :laughing: