PDA

View Full Version : HAVE WE ALL HAD A LOVELY CHRISTMAS SO FAR?......

LOOPYLISA
26-12-2009, 03:17 PM
I have :clapping:

Had a lovely Christmas day, lovely dinner, family round for tea and a few games on the wii, after lots of alcohol :thumbsup: :laughing:

Today we are chilling, drinking and eating :D

Had some lovey pressies from hubby , got thoroughly spoilt, hope you have all had a lovely time x

zillervalley
26-12-2009, 03:20 PM
yes I had a lovely time with my family

got tickets to see rod stewart off dd in May so looking forward to that

we are just chilling today

ziller

LittleMissSparkles
26-12-2009, 03:21 PM
yes was lovely day xxx

having my parents again for dinner today will be ready for a chill out tommorow ! xxx

Pauline
26-12-2009, 03:23 PM
YES WE DID! thank you :clapping::clapping:

We too are chilling today. Family gone now :( so just the two of us. Had fantastic presents, a wonderful day yesterday and so many memories to treasure :)

nannymcflea
26-12-2009, 03:40 PM
Great yesterday but today my roadrunner died(zebra finch...yes I know he was only a bird!) so am feeling a little sad.:(
Hopefully off to visit family soon if snow thaws.:clapping:

Pauline
26-12-2009, 04:20 PM
Great yesterday but today my roadrunner died(zebra finch...yes I know he was only a bird!) so am feeling a little sad.:(

That is sad and he was more than a bird, your pet and friend. :(

breezy
26-12-2009, 04:36 PM
Lovely time thank you, just chilling today:D

ruby
26-12-2009, 05:21 PM
yes we had a lovey day as well
having a chill out day as well just me and hubby, girls gone to the pictures
not sure where my son is but that's not unusual:laughing:

cathy

beccas
26-12-2009, 05:28 PM
had a lovely day, turned in to food fight as usual after dessert, came home and washed cream out of my hair and clothes went in washer,,,,,,,,,,:laughing:

ajs
26-12-2009, 05:33 PM
lol at the food fight beccas we used to do that with squirty cream form a can

we had planned a day of chilling, eating and tidying but ended up going to look for a new pc for hubby, then going into doncaster and buying me a really fab leather jacket in the monsoon sale.
my girls shopped with an ex mindee and her mum while hubby and i wandered round, we met for lunch and then split up again.

just got home and i really need to start clearing up from yesterday

LOOPYLISA
26-12-2009, 05:35 PM

Im sorry x

beccas
26-12-2009, 05:41 PM
lol at the food fight beccas we used to do that with squirty cream form a can

It was a mixture of whipped cream and squirty cream then water and wine (mum had a ring that squirts water out of a cracker but used wine out of my dads glass - she had been on sherry all day- it also involved a bit of pavlova as my son thought it would be good....

the thing is my mum is 50, my oh 33 me 30 my sis 28 and 21 and brother 23 also gran at 76 and our children aged 11 - 5...:laughing: :laughing:
my dad is boring and just gave us all disapproving look

ajs
26-12-2009, 05:58 PM
he probably knew he'd be the one too clean it up

beccas
26-12-2009, 06:00 PM
noi cleaned up and my gran and my little girl aged 5 we were the only sober ones there

Blackhorse
26-12-2009, 06:43 PM
actually not really
dd has been bad with her chicken pox...dp has had a migrane and has been throwing up and I have a really bad cold, sore throat and temperature....

had to cancel all meetings with friends and familiy over the festive period...

hope this is all over soon and we can enjoy the rest of our holidays....

nannymcflea
26-12-2009, 08:09 PM
actually not really
dd has been bad with her chicken pox...dp has had a migrane and has been throwing up and I have a really bad cold, sore throat and temperature....

had to cancel all meetings with friends and familiy over the festive period...

hope this is all over soon and we can enjoy the rest of our holidays....

Really sorry you've had a rough time, hope you all feel better soon and get a chance to spend some quality time together.

sue m
26-12-2009, 08:27 PM
Sorry you've had sch a rotten time Nicole. Hope they are all better very soon.

I've been bored stiff! Not seen anyone at all but did go out for Christmas Dinner yesterday.

TheBTeam
27-12-2009, 08:10 PM
We have had some rows and shouting, some laughs, some fun and this afternoon I went to friends and we were supposed to stay for food but my minor headache turned into me being sick in their loo and us coming home! Feel much better now though, very odd it all only lasted for about 5 hours!